#44 baby shower

Theme: pink and blue
"It's time for presents!" Said y/s/n excitedly.
Everyone gathered round you and Niall in the garden as you started to open presents.
"This one is from Maura," you said and opened the little box revealing one pink baby grow and a pink teddy and one blue baby grow and a blue teddy.
"Oh Maura. They're adorable." You said. "Thank you mum." Said Niall.
"The next one is from y/s/n." Said Niall.
"Open it!" Said your sister quickly.
You unwrapped the box and opened it to see two identical pairs of converse shoes. A pink pair and a blue pair.
"Oh y/s/n they're so cute." You said.
You opened a few more presents most of them being either teddy bears or baby grows.
"This last one is from Louis and Harry." You said smiling.
Niall opened the box and it we're two cute baby grows with a purple owl on and a green owl on.
"Awe these are the sweetest." You said standing up to hug them.
"Well we want to just say something if you don't mind." Said Harry.
"Of course." You said understandingly.
"Me and Harry are getting married!" Bursted out Louis.
"Oh my god. I'm so happy for you guys!" You said hugging them again.
"Congrats guys." Said Niall in his thick Irish accent.
The baby shower was fun and you got really nice things for your twins.

A/N: In my preferences I will have a few Larry Stylinson things in it as me and my friends all ship it. If you don't ship it just don't read it 😊