#57 going home

The boys had just left and the doctor had come in to say that you can leave when you were ready.
You was just packing some last things and making sure the twins were in their car seats properly before leaving the dull hospital room.
"Ready princess?" Asked Niall hold Oliver's car seat.
You nodded and looked down at Caitlyn in her car seat.
You slowly made your way towards the car in the car park and placed Caitlyn in the car while Niall did the same for Oliver. You was able to squash in and sit between the two car seats while Niall climbed into the drivers seat.
"All ready?" Asked Niall.
You looked at the twins, Caitlyn was asleep but Oliver was wide awake looking around curiously.
"Yeah." You said. With that Niall turned the ignition and drove off out of the car park.
"I'm so so proud of you." Said Niall. "You were my brave little princess."
You smiled. "Thanks Niall. I'm just happy the twins got here safely. Little Caitlyn gave us quite a shock."
"Yeah, I was really worried for that split minute that felt like a life time." Said Niall.

Soon Niall pulled onto the drive and stop the engine.
He got out and pulled out Oliver. You climbed out of the car and walked round to get Caitlyn out.
"It's nice to be home." You say.
"Yeah. The twins will love it when they get a bit older." Says Niall.
Niall opened the door and walked in. You followed.
You placed Caitlyn's car seat on the floor. Niall did the same with Oliver.
He looked at you and smiled. He quickly pulled you in and kissed you.
"I know I keep saying it," said Niall. "But I'm so proud of you."
You smiled and placed your head on his shoulder