Everyday Life

Vanoss's POV:

I slammed the papers down on the table. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Delirious was slouching on the couch. He straightened up and looked at me. "What's sup?" "They got information about all of us now." "What? Who?" "That one douche bag from that fucking police station." "Which one?" I laughed at Delirious's comment. He laughed. His laugh really warmed me up. It was very ador- Woah. Damn that's new. Sweet thoughts of Delirious. "That Zach guy." "Dickerson?" Delirious broke out into his laughing again. "Yes...it...is" I said between my laughs. I heard someone run through the planning room doors. "Where the fuck is Dicker?" Wildcat yelled. Me and Delirious just kept laughing. Both of our eyes watering. Delirious rubbed his face on his hoodie. "Ah shit man." He giggled afterwards. "I swear man. All them fucking policemen are working for some dumb ass criminal or super villain." Wildcat said. Delirious replied. "We really got no shit on him other than he is a sucky ass cop." "You got that right." A British voice came through. Mini. He plopped down on the couch beside Delirious. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. I sorta felt a little fury inside when Mini sat beside Delirious. Why though? "What's wrong Mini?" Delirious asked. "I can't find any shit on any of them douche bags. It's either classified or some bull shit." "Maybe we should go to the station and talk to th-" Delirious was cut off. The alarm was going off. Nogla, Moo and Lui busted through the door. Mini jumped up. "You guys tell me on the way there. Meet me in the garage." Mini ran through the front door. A huge red screen came on over the coffee table. "Warning, incident in East Los Santos. Gang attack out of hand." A female robotic voice said. Delirious scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Really that's the fuckerey we are dealing with today." I sighed. "Ya know Delirious we deal with this horse shit everyday..." We all jumped out the window to meet Mini right outside my garage door. He picked my Kuruma. We all squeezed in. "Really? This protective?" Lui said in his squeaker voice. "Ey, you never no when you'll get shot by a fucking Mexican gang attack." We all laughed at Mini's response. Mini drove towards the situation. I hopped out first and formed into my usual owl form. I flew up and looked beside me. Moo was his usual eagle. Below me I saw a pig and bulldog hop out of the car. Then a monkey jumping around roofs of apartments. I panicked when I couldn't find the raccoon. I looked ahead and saw a little fuzzy figure already trying to stop the gang war. I flew as fast as I could to help Delirious. Just in case shit got crazy. Mini was in the car shooting. Wildcat ran into the middle of the war and turned back into human form. He took out his gold MG. He started firing. Taking all the guys down one by one. Lui was in human form on the roof sniping. I saw the little Delirious raccoon dragging a red tank into the middle of the war. Wildcat saw him and backed away. I swooped down and grabbed it. While everyone else was distracting the people I was gonna drop it. Nogla saw and ran away from the person he just ripped a limb off of. Moo saw what I was doing and flew away from the guy he was pecking in the face. I dropped the tank and flew away. It all went in slow mo. The bulldog and big jumped into the car and backed up with Mini. The bald eagle flew past me. I fell down and picked up the raccoon. The monkey was far away and watching. Having a huge ass smirk on his face. We all went back to the apartment. I couldn't see Moo or my Kuruma. They might've already gotten back. It was just me and Delirious gliding through the air. "Great view isn't it?" "Ah fuck you." He chuckled which only came out as a weird raccoon hiss. I hooted. Delirious hissed once again. He was messing with me. He kept hissing. "Bitch. You better stop." Another hiss. "Make me." I flew straight up and did a loopty loop. I heard a little squeal from the raccoon. I lost grip of him. Then it wasn't a funny joke anymore. I saw him falling. "Vanoooooosss" He screamed. I swooped down as fast as I could and caught him before he was hit by a vehicle. I started laughing. Which only came out as hoots. "I fucking hate you." I hooted once more. "Ah, I know you love meh bitch." I looked down and saw a little smile on his face. "Yep. I sure do." He looked up at me and stook his tongue out. Then smiled. I did the same back. We flew around for a bit more. The sun was setting. "Delirious I'm being serious this time. But that view is beautiful." He looked at the sun. I quickly landed on a building. I looked at him and saw the reflection of the sun set in his raccoon eyes. Which was really amazing. Almost wonderful. Jeesh more gay thoughts about him? Man something's up. He looked at me. "That is very bootiful Vanoss." He smiled. I smiled back. "Welp we better get back before the guys get worried." "Awwee but I like it up here. It's just us and the bootiful easter egg." It's just us. Wow. I like that part too. Ugh. See there we go again. "Me too man, me too." I picked him up again and we flew back to my apartment. Once we got in everyone looked at us like we killed somebody. "Could've taken longer." Wildcat scoffed. We formed back into ourselves. "Where were you guys?" Mini asked. "Probably focking each other." Nogla said. I looked at Delirious and he looked at me. We both blushed. Delirious just walked into the kitchen and stood up his middle finger. Delirious opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. "Ey can you grab me one too." I asked. "Sure." "Yeah so you too can make out drunk." Lui said. "I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass your tonsils will be playing puppets." Delirious replied. I laughed. Then we laughed together. "Awwee ye usual couple laugh." We both glared at Nogla. "Fuck you." We said at the same time. "Jinx." We both said at the same time. Then we both bursted out laughing. "Just fucking kiss alreadyyyyy." Lui wined. "Well, I'm calling it a nite." Mini changed the subject. "See ya guys tomorrow." Wildcat stood up as well. "Yeah me too." "Night guys." "Night." They both left. Moo and Lui and Nogla stood up. "I'm tired as fock. Good nite." Nogla said and yawned. "Me too." Moo said. "Me three" Lui said in his squeaker voice. "Night guys." Me and Delirious said at the same time. We both chuckled. "So you going too?" "Nah, actually do you mind if I crash on the couch." "Nah go ahead." Why? He'd usually go home. Hmm I don't know. "Well I'm gonna lay down. It was a long day." I yawned. He yawned after me. "Dude it was just like any other day." "Yeah." I agreed. "It's like our everyday fucking life." "Yeah." "Say yeah one more time bitch." "Yeah." "Fak you Vanoss." I stook out my tongue. "You wish you had this bitch."

Delirious's POV:

I did want that. I fucking want you bitch. Man. Okay. Yeah. I have the slightest crush on Vanoss. So what? I don't think it's going anywhere anyway. After what he said made me blush like fuck. I hope he didn't see. I wanted to crash on his couch because of the day we had today. It was sorta different because we looked at the sun set. It was really cool. And seeing it shine off his eyes was so fucking beautiful. And what Wildcat and them said sorta made me like him a bit more. I wonder if he felt the same back. But nowadays I don't get my hopes up. They always get brought down some how. I frowned at my own thought. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Man I saw tired. I flipped over on my side and put my hand under my head and started to drift off. And of course my mind wanted to fuck things up by thinking of Vanoss.

________________________________________________________________

So? Hehehheeh. Sorta long. Yeah. Anyhoo. I'll update soon. But this weekend is busy for me. So idk when I'll update again T-T I love all yeh guys!! :3