Mini The...What?!

Mini's POV:

I felt power surge through my body. Everything felt more powerful. I felt stronger. Smarter. More badasser. (??? xD) I could see many things. A forest. Home. Friends. Family. I shot my eyes open. Everyone was looking at me. I looked straight at Wildcat. He looked at me and smiled. I could see everything way better than I could before. "Wholey shit!" I smiled. "Lemme try changing." Everyone jumped in excitement. I felt myself shrink onto four legs. Everyone laughed. Then a lot of 'ooo's and 'ahh's. "MINI! YOU'RE! YOU'RE A-!" Moo tried talking but was full of too much excitement to continue. I ran to the closest window. Which was beside the door we just barged through. I looked at myself. The wonderful red fur consuming my actual identity. My tail perfectly puffy with a little white at the end. My ears were up. They're a dark red with black tips. My paws were white while my legs were fully red. I was so awesome looking. I was a- Before I could finish my thought Delirious started singing. "What does the fox say?" He chuckled as Vanoss chuckled with him. AH JUST DATE ALREADY! I took a good look at myself one more time. I changed back into human form. "Damn Mini, you look fucking awesome as a fox. You so foxy!" Wildcat laughed as I felt my cheeks heat up. I laughed along. Everyone started laughing at Vanoss and Delirious's terrible ass singing. Delirious was nearly in tears. Wildcat was wheezing. Vanoss was holding onto Delirious trying not to fall over. We all stopped and looked at each other and smiled. "Well boys! I guess we got ourselves a new animal bad ass!" Vanoss yelled as everyone cheered. I smiled, loving the attention. "Come on guys we gotta fucking lab to kick the ass out of!" Lui yelled in his squeaker voice. "Lets go boys!" Wildcat yelled after. We all cheered. "Wait! Before we go out on our own risk. Vanoss and I got something to tell you guys." Delirious looked nervously at Vanoss and grabbed his hand. "We...we are a thing..." Delirious said and let out a shaky breath. "We would've told you earlier but we thought you guys wouldn't accept us..." Vanoss said nervously. Nogla and Moo looked at each other. "We already knew." "Wait what? Well we knew Moo knew, but Nogla?" "Yeah I saw you two kiss before we hopped into the truck." "Ohhh." I on one hand was still proud, happy, and just very cheerful! "GUYS! THATS AMAZING!" I yelled with the biggest smile on my face. "Dude that is fucking epic, final fucking lee. You two are finally together. By why would we not accept you?" Wildcat said. "We don't know. We thought it'd be too gay..." "Ah, come on. You guys are so cute together! Why'd we not accept?" Lui chuckled in his squeaker voice. Vanoss and Delirious looked at each other and smiled kissing. "Awww." I said holding my hands to my face. Wildcat made a gagging sound and smiled. Nogla nearly passed out. Lui started jumping up and down. Moo watched laughing. "At least this time you two have clothes on." We all bursted out laughing. We all grouped up. Like at a football game. "Okay boys. The exit is just out side those double doors. Are we ready to kick ass?" We all nodded towards our leader and Delirious's boy toy. We all lined up getting read to bust out the door. Donna came back with the guns. She left right after she put the needle in me. She loaded us up and patted us all on the shoulders. A tear slipped down her face. "All my little boys are all grown up." She smiled with more tears coming down her face. We all made a circle around her and squeezed. We all were sad. We were about to leave for good. Outta this hell hole. "You can come too? Right Donna?" Delirious said in a sad little kid voice. "Oh honey, I wish I could, but, I need to go my own way." She smiled. I got one more thing for you boys. She handed a huge thing of files to Lui. He stook them in his little bag. I don't know why he always carried that around but its useful. We all gave Donna on last hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Now you two, if you ever need a baby sitter, or a wedding planner. Just find me." She winked at Vanoss and Delirious as they smiled and blushed. "Okay my darlings, go kick some ass." We all laughed and nodded. "Oh! One more thing. Give them this for me." She dug in her pocket for a while and pulled out her hand and flipped us off. "GIVE THEM THIS!" She yelled and laughed. "I love ya boys." She smiled and ran out of the room. We all lined up. Right in front of the door. Vanoss on the right, Delirious right beside him, then Wildcat, Me, Lui and Nogla and Moo. "OKAY!" Vanoss yelled grabbing our attention. "NIGHT OWL!" Delirious yelled. "Here!" Vanoss yelled. "Babe! I mean Batcoon!" Vanoss stuttered. "Here!" Delirious said. "Piggy!" "Here!" Wildcat yelled. "Tax Man!" "Here!" I yelled. "Squeaker!" "Here sir!" Lui yelled in his squeaker voice. "Paperbag Man!" "Here!" Nogla yelled. "Early Bird!" "Here!" Moo yelled. We all got ready. Vanoss place a C4 on the door and backed up in our line. I was ready to use my new powers to kick anyone's bitch ass that attacks us!

*************************************************************************************

LIKE? OKIE! I'LL UPDATE SOON! LURVE YA MEH H2OVANOSS SHIPPAS! (IDK WHY I'M YELLING!!!!) XD