Keep 'Er Going

Vanoss's POV:

I blew up the C4. All of us running out. Everyone side by side. Every single guard, scientist, fireman, policeman, hell, even pedestrians were aiming. I looked at at Delirious. His blue eyes shimmering in the moonlight. It'd may be the last time I see him. I bit my lip trying not to cry. I looked beside Delirious. Wildcat, then Mini, then Lui, then Nogla, then Moo. It'd may be the last time I see them too. I frowned and turned forward. As soon as we took another step forward they started shooting. We all split up and ducked. Delirious stood up a few times shooting. He hit a lot of people. "First we have to take out the strongest guys!" Delirious yelled over the shooting. "Should we go into animal form?" Mini yelled. There was an explosion. Two tanks just pulled into the airfield. "YEAH! DO WHATEVER! WE GOTTA SPLIT UP!" Wildcat yelled as he grabbed Mini. Moo followed behind them. Nogla and Lui ran forward and hid behind a truck. Delirious looked at me. I looked at him and blinked a few times. He grabbed my hand and ran past Lui and Nogla. We reached the shed we changed in. "Okay. I'll turn into raccoon form and distract them. Vanoss... I want you to throw a grenade in their direction." I looked at him worried. Tears stinging my eyes once again. "No, it'll hurt you." He put his hand on my cheek. "Ey, I'll get out of there in time." He smiled at me. I noticed his eyes were watery. He knew he wasn't going to make it... "Delirious..." "Vanoss..." "What if I went instead of you?" "No-" "Just listen... If I go I can fly up." He looked at me. Thinking. "But... what if you don't do it in time." "Trust me Delirious I can..." His eyes couldn't block the feelings wanting to come out. He started crying. He fell into my arms sobbing. "I just wanna be with you." I rubbed his head. "I know... me too." I started crying.  With a straight face tears fell over my cheeks. I pulled Delirious away. "Hey. We will make it. Cause guess what Delirious?" He rubbed his eyes. "What?" "We're gonna keep 'er going... you and me." I tried to plaster a smile on my face. "So if we don't make it?" "We'll be in the light together..." I slowly leaned into Delirious. He leaned into me. We slowly and passionately kissed. I pressed even harder to his face. Our tears mixing on our cheeks. We were both running out of breath. But we both desperately wanted it to keep going. We kept kissing until Delirious gasped in air. When he gasped he pretty much sucked the breath out of my mouth. I looked at him. I grabbed onto his arm and looked into him. His clown make up, pretty much all the way off and smeared. His eyes red. A couple new scars on his face... Oh my Delirious...we really need to make it out of here...

Delirious's POV: 

Vanoss's warm hand was on my arm. He was just looking at me. He was looking into me... Wait wut? I couldn't move. He was looking right into my eyes. Scars all over his face. His wonderful jet black hair all messed up. His eyes and cheeks red, from crying. Ah, my baby looks so tore up... I tried moving but Vanoss wouldn't let me. "Vanoss?" He snapped. "Yeah?" "Are we gonna sit here forever?" He sighed. "I wish..." I frowned and looked at him again. This time a huge pain shot in my arm where Vanoss was holding. I winced. "Va-Vanoss." I don't know why but I loved the pain especially from him. Just the way it felt was so damn good. "What?" He whispered. "Your powers..." "But your eyes are a diamond blue." I smirked. "Yeah, I don't know why but I love this pain you're causing me." He smirked. I stared at Vanoss a little longer smiling and then I flash went across my eyes and Vanoss was flying and then shot. I gasped and stood up. "What?" "We need to get going." "Oh okay." He stood up and looked at me weird. "Delirious your eyes are a bright blue again." I just nodded. "Why?" "I saw a little vison... of you." "What was is?" "You were flying and then you got shot down..." I let out a shaky breath. "Whatever. Lets just get the fuck outta here." Vanoss looked at me and nodded. He pulled out a machine gun and started shooting in front of us. I inhaled then exhaled. I let out deep and slow breaths. I closed my eyes thinking. Vanoss. Vanoss is standing in the apartment you two share. Its okay you already beat the people at HLH. You walk over to Vanoss and hug him. You breath in and smell is wonderfulness. And the door bursts open as your little girl comes home from school. I stopped my thoughts and smiled. Ha. A little girl. Vanoss and I?  I started shooting. Not giving a shit what I hit. I aimed for the gas tank in the cars. I shot a few times and it eventually blew up and a few scientists burned to death. I looked over at Van- HE WAS GONE. I heard a 'hoo' and looked up. He flew over the chaos. The people didn't even notice. He landed on one of the cars that were abandoned. I saw a scientist look up and see him. I quickly turned into raccoon form. As I ran everything went in slow motion. Everything blurred out but Vanoss. Every explosion in slow mo. I ran past Wildcat and Mini shooting at two guards. I jumped over a car where Moo was beating the shit outta someone. I ran by Nogla and Lui shooting in circles. Everything seemed very slow. As the scientist ran to Vanoss. He aimed and before he could take a shot I jumped and pushed my love out of the way. Hearing the shotgun. I looked up at Vanoss. His fluffy face was perked up. All his other feathers drooping. He looked sad. He let out a really sad 'hoo'. I 'cooed' looking up at Vanoss. With a huge pain finally showing up. I looked down to see blood gooing out of my side. I looked up at Vanoss one more time. I let out a happy 'coo' and laid my head down as my eyes started drooping. At least Vanoss is still alive. 

***************************************

EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!