Details, Details, and More Details.

Vanoss's POV:

I slowly pulled into the parking lot slowly. I looked to my right to see Delirious sleeping. Nawwww. He is really adorable when he sleeps. Ya know what I'm done getting mad at these thoughts. They're there for a reason. Him. I felt the truck move around a bit. Mini and Wildcat hopped off. Moo, Nogla and Lui hopped out as well. I nudged Delirious with my elbow. He made a low whining noise. "But I don't wanna go." I chuckled. "You sorta don't have a choice. If we're going you are too. If I'm going you are too." He smiled and opened his eyes. "Fine." He hopped out and stretched. Man, I need to tell him. He looked at me and smirked. "Anyone wanna drink? I'll get one." He said with a smug look on his face. Oh no. "Ey, I'll take one, along with my Tax Man here." Wildcat said and laughed. "Ye think ye can find juice boxes in there?" Delirious laughed and nodded at Nogla. "I'll take a juice box!" Lui said in his squeaker voice. Delirious looked at Moo. "Nothing too hardcore Delirious." Then he turned an looked at me. I felt myself melt inside. The way he was looking at me. Those bright blue eyes. With a smug look. Unfortunately the clown makeup as well. I felt my face heat up a bit. "Sur-surprise me." I said with a smirk. Then he smiled and walked into the targeted building. I ran my fingers through my hair. Did I really just fucking stutter? FUCK. "You okay bud?" I turned around to see Moo. "Yeah." "You're lying Vanoss." "No I'm not." I lied. "Tell me. You know I won't tell anyone." "Fine, but I swear to god Moo, if you fucking tell anyo-" "I get it, tell me." "IthinkIlikeDelirious..." I said really fast. "What?" "I just get really fucked up around him and every moment I'm with him I cherish. And I blush even looking at him and you've seen back there how I fucking stuttered talking to him. That's new." "Woah." "What?" "I'd never thought our leader would find a soulmate." Moo looked at me and smiled. "What?" "Finally, you two lovebirds are getting closer and closer." "What?" Moo walked away. What the fuck was he talking about? Did they already think Delirious and I were dating? I was so confused. Just then we heard screaming. It was time. We all changed forms and ran.

Delirious's POV:

I walked into the miniature store. People were throwing darts. People were drunk and passed out. I walked up to the lady behind the bar. "Uh so um can I ask you a question?" "Sure hun. What the problem is?" "Well did a man with shaggy black hair, white sweats, maybe a zombie mask come in here?" "Yeah he's in the back corner." I turned around and saw him drinking and looking at flies. Our files. I pulled out my golden pistol. The one Vanoss got for me when we first came into Los Santos and went to Ammu-Nation. I smiled looking at it. I aimed it at the ceiling and shot. A girl screamed and everyone ran out. Dickerson looked up. He picked up the files. "AH HELL NAHH BITCH!" I turned into raccoon form and ran after him. Once I reached him I jumped up and switched back. We both crashed out the doors. I was throwing punches. I got up and picked him up along with me. I pushed him against the building. He was losing grip on the files. A bulldog ran up and grabbed them and ran. "Okay. Start talking. NOW." I spat. He shook his head. I saw Wildcat switch back into human form with a golf club in his hands. "What was that? Did you just tell him no?" Wildcat snared. "Now, lemme try this again. START TALKING!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING AND WHY'D YOU TAKE THE DAMN FILES!?" "I..I work for HLH!" "What the fuck is HLH?" "It stands for Humane Labs Humans. It's like Humane Labs located in San Chianski Moutain Range in Blaine Country. But we are located just under Sandy Shores airfield. And we test on humans, not animals." I stopped. I loosened my grip. That's the one we were all at... shit. "You're gonna take us there okay?" "No I can't." "Why?" "Because I said so." "Attitude bitch? You're gonna regret this you mother fucker." I took my pistol and put it against his head. I put my finger on the trigger. "killing me won't do you any better." "Oh yes it will, Mr. Dickerson." Wildcat laughed. "You fucking Dicker." Dickerson rolled his eyes. "It's Dickerson, Zachary Dickerson. And there is no way you guys will get in." "Oh trust me, we got out we can get back in." He looked at me as if he just figured out a hard ass math problem. "You're Batcoon. Delirious or Jonathan..." I snapped. "DON'T YOU EVER USE MY FIRST NAME!!" He looked at me once more. Fear in his eyes. "Woah. What happened to you?" "WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH EVERYONE CHANGES WHEN THE GROW OLDER!" "No your eyes." I gulped. "What?" I felt someones hands on my shoulder. I crooked my head back. Vanoss was looking at me. "That's happened to him before." "Well how'd he snap before?" "I was hurt." The man nodded and smiled as if it were cute. "I'll fucking blow your brains out bitch." Vanoss shushed me. "But..." "No. Not yet. What does this mean?" "He has a different power, a new one, he'll snap and become stronger, sort of like having fear for a loved one and having adrenaline run through your body. Has this happened when any others gotten hurt?" Vanoss shook his head no. "Interesting." He smiled that fucking smile again. "WHY DO YOU KEEP SMILING LIKE THAT?" "Because you two are cute." I pulled the trigger as Vanoss pushed my arm. "Seriously though." He said. I looked at Vanoss his face was red. Mine probably was under the makeup. "But you might wanna lay low before you break in." "Why?" "Because I've alarmed all the guards." He smirked. I was so fucking done. I shoved Vanoss out of the way so he wouldn't stop me and I shot. His body falling to the ground as blood splattered from his forehead. "DELIRIOUS!" Vanoss yelled. "WE GOT ENOUGH DETAILS! It's fine!" Vanoss stomped off. I ran after him. I grabbed his arm. "Wait! I'm sorry. But we can't let him go. He could've warned more people. And I can't live life knowing all of you guys would get hurt. I couldn't live knowing you'd get hurt Vanoss..." He slowly looked up. Damn them eyes. Maybe we are cute together...hehehe. "It's okay. I'm sorry for flipping out." I hugged him and smiled. We let go and smiled at each other."We'll I guess we gotta lay low for the night. Get the guys together. I know where we can stay." 

Moo's POV: 

Vanoss called us over to him and Delirious. Huh. Maybe they finally hooked up. I laughed at my thought. Everyone gathered around. All back in human form. "So whata want Delirious?" Mini asked. "Welp, we gotta lay low. And I know where a sucky ass but empty motel is. We'll share rooms just in case shit gets crazy. Okie? So room plans." I smirked and looked at Vanoss. "Well I think Vanoss and Delirious should share a room." Everyone laughed as both of the lovebirds' faces turned red. "Who all agrees say I!" Wildcat yelled. There was an Irish "I!!" I squeaky "I!!" a British "I!!" and a deep "I!!" "Okie dokie. It's settled then." I chuckled. Vanoss shot me a glare. I smiled and waved. "Okay!" Delirious yelled and smiled as he put his arm around Vanoss's shoulder. Vanoss smiled and had a tint of pink on his cheeks. AWWWW JUST FLIPPING KISS! "So I guess Lui and Nogla and share and I'll three up with Wildcat and Mini!" "Woah, you better hope there is at least two fucking beds dickwad." Wildcat stammered. We all laughed as we hopped into the truck and made our way to the hotel. 

Vanoss's POV:

Well damn, Delirious and I are sharing a room. I think each room has two beds. Well it doesn't matter to me. I chuckled at my thought.  Delirious carefully drove to the motel. We hopped out and found our rooms. Nogla and Lui pretty much teleported to their room. Moo, Wildcat and Mini made it to their room. Delirious and I slowly opened the door and walked in. Ah, fuck. Guess what? ONE FUCKING BED! Shit... "Well do you prefer left side or right side?" Delirious asked and laughed. "Left. If you must know." He smiled. "Good, I like right better." He hopped onto the bed. "It's a bit shitty but decent." I laughed and hopped over him and onto the bed. "Man this is pretty interesting." I said out loud. "Interesting? I think it's awesome." "Why?" "Because I'm here with my best friend just lying in bed. I think that's pretty awesome." I sat up on my side of the bed. "Well I always cherish every moment with you Delirious." "Really?" "Yeah man, since day one." I smiled sheepishly. He ran to the bathroom quickly. "Delirious what are you doing!?" "Just hold up!" I heard the water running. He walked out and had all of his clown makeup off. "Why'd you take it off?" He slowly sat down on my side of the bed on my legs. He looked at me. I fell into his blue eyes. We starred at each other for a bit. "Vanoss..." "Yes?" "I need to tell you something..." 

****************************************************

Sorry for the cliffhanger!! xD LOVE YER ALL! I'LL UPDATE SOON. PEAAAACEEEE!!