Night Owl and Batcoon

Vanoss's POV:

Delirious stopped in the middle of an alley. I hopped out of the car and switched forms. I stayed on the ground and fluttered over to Delirious. "What do ya smell?" "Those assholes..." Delirious growled. Damn. Really? Do I get turned on by everything he does? I sighed. "Lets go." He said. "Just the two of us?" "Hell to the yeah. Batcoon and Night Owl bitch lets go." Delirious looked back at me with his raccoon eyes and smiled. I hooed and flew up over the alley to get a better view of our targets. I saw them crouching beside a dumpster. I flew back down and grabbed Delirious. "I see em. Behind the dumpster." I told Delirious as he nodded. We both flew over the alley way. We fluttered closer to the targets and saw them carrying papers in files. Delirious looked up at me as I looked down at him. Out of all the raccoonish details on his face, I could see a smirk deep down in his face. I smirked along. "Batcoon and Night Owl... lets go man." I hooed and Delirious growled. He hissed which alerted the targets. They looked up and saw us. I fell straight down into one. He yelled and cursed. I pecked at his face. He then grabbed me which made me drop Delirious. I let out a weird hoot. That sounded more like a choke. I saw Delirious fighting the other man by biting his feet. I used all my strength to head butt my target. I only hit his nose but it sent pain through out his body. He jerked back and pulled out a knife. He swung once but- PAIN. THAT'S ALL! JUST PAIN! ALL THROUGH MY BODY. I felt myself fall to the ground. My one wing ached but everything was so fuzzy. I...I....Delirious....Before I went all black, I saw Delirious look at me. And when I looked at him I saw something totally different. His eyes were a neon blue. In raccoon form? Then I saw him jump. 

Delirious's POV:

I looked around and saw Vanoss on the ground. Blood flowing from everywhere in his little owl body. I flipped out. Then all my senses came to me. I felt like actually torturing theses guys. An evil side came to me. A Delirious side. I felt adrenaline run through my body. I felt everything in my body tense. Just seeing Vanoss there hurt made me want to make these guys' screams torture. I jumped up and scratched at my opponent's face. He fell to the ground and pulled out a knife but I bit his hand. The knife fell out. I stood on my hind legs and grabbed the knife. I slowly put the knife to the target's neck. I dragged it slowly across his neck. I heard his skin tearing and the blood dribble out. I felt really good. His screams filled the air. After his screams faded I looked for the other man. He was gone. Damnit. If I would've just killed him. The other man still had the files. If we didn't get them soon whoever the hell is trying to track us is gonna get us. After I sat there thinking a bit I looked to my right. Vanoss. I crawled over to him. He looked so bad. I turned into human form and softly picked him up. I cradled him. I wrapped him in my blue hoodie. I walked back over to the Zentorno and put him in carefully. He looked so bad. I really hope he's gonna be okay. I could hear him breathing very jaggedly. I sighed and felt something slide down my cheek. Was I-? I was crying. Why? Because my best friend is hurt. Is he just your best friend? I sighed. For now... and maybe forever... I felt snot come out of my nose. Was I crying that bad? I looked at Vanoss again. Oh, baby, please get well. I drove all the way back to Vanoss's apartment. When I walked in it was empty. The guys never came.  "What the fuck?" Why didn't they ever come? Did something happen to them? Maybe Vanoss never called them. Huh. I set Vanoss into his bed and shut the door. I needed to wrap up his wing. I walked into his bathroom and found some wrap. I walked back into his room. I slowly started to wrap his wing. He winced and shifted in my hoodie. After I finished wrapping him I kissed him on his little beak. I blushed. Did I just fucking do that? I sighed and walked out. Before I shut the door I said one more thing. "Get better my owl man..." I chuckled and shut the door. I plopped down on the couch. "Welp guess I'm gonna sleep here again." I giggled. I walked into the kitchen. "I want foooooood..." I whined. I opened the fridge. "Ha. I can rage his fridge." I saw some left over pizza and heated it up. As I waited for my food I turned on the T.V to see what was on. "Weazel News." The T.V said. "Today a few files were taken from the LSPD. Two men in all white with zombie masks were seen. But there was no sign of our Los Santos superheros, The Banana Bus Crew. Police are on the case and have tracked down the men. But only to find one dead. With raccoon bites everywhere and a knife in his throat. Was this our superhero Batcoon? Police have seen the other man in a black Vapid Blade speeding down towards Sandy Shores." I turned off the T.V. "Shandy Shores." I whispered. I heard the beeping. My pizza was done. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my pizza. As I ate my pizza I thought. Maybe I can talk to the guys tomorrow. We can go to Sandy Shores and pick him out. But we can't do it without Vanoss. Well, maybe we can. I don't want him getting hurt again. But he's his own man Delirious. He's not your fucking boyfriend. Not yet... I winced at my last thought and lost my appetite. I threw away half of my other pizza. I flopped down on the couch. I grabbed the blanket I woke up  this morning with. Yeah. How did I get this-? Vanoss. He covered me with a blanket. Great. I giggled at the thought. I fell asleep with one last thought. Vanoss isn't gonna make it. 

###########################################################

Okie dokie. Hope you enjoyed. I love yer all  meh h2ovanoss shippas!!! <3 I'll update soon.