The Plan

Vanoss's POV:

I woke up with a huge pain in my...wing. I was still in owl form. I was also wrapped up in a blue hoodie. Delirious's. I switched back into human form, still wrapped around Delirious's hoodie. Then a huge pain burst through by arm. I winced and let out a little yelp. I had wrap around my arm. Who? Huh. I got up and walked out of my room. I heard snoring once I walked out. I'd figure out that snore anywhere. Delirious. He...he helped me. I looked at my arm and back at him. He looked so comfy wrapped up in that blanket like a child. My nose started to tingle. What the fudge?  It felt as if something touched it. I shook it off and grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge. I caught a glimpse of the time on the microwave. 4:02. Wholey shit. Why'd I get up so early? I sat down at the end of the couch where Delirious was sleeping. I sat there quietly enjoying my orange juice. I got really bored. Maybe I could wake up Delirious. But how you ask? He is very ticklish. I chuckled and put my orange juice on the coffee table. I pulled the blanket slowly off his feet. I started tickling his feet as he shifted on the couch. He smiled and moved again. I started tickling up his leg. "Fuck you." He whispered in his sleep. If he was sleeping. He wouldn't open his eyes. So I took a different direction.I pulled the blankets off of him and started tickling his hips. That was his weak spot. He shot his eyes opened and automatically started laughing his unique laugh. "What...the...fuck...Vanoss..." He said between laughs. "I needed you awake bitch!!" I laughed.  "Okay...okay...I'm awake!!!" He yelled and started laughing again as I tickled him. His eyes were watering from laughing so hard. Then he stopped and looked at me. I looked at him and noticed he was only in his underwear. Ah shit...really? He did have a nice chest thou- AGH GET IT TOGETHER MAN!! "Sorry." My face was probably a bright ass red. Delirious looked at me and smiled. His face tinted pink. "It's alright man." "Here you want your hoodie back." "Nah, it looks good on you." "You sure? Blue is your color." "I know. And I wanna share that color with you." What did he mean by that? Did he-? "So? If I gave you my red jacket would you keep it? Because it'd probably look good on you, like everything else..." I mumbled the last part. "Well if you meant it. I know how much you love that jacket. I'd take it." "But blue is your color! And you love this hoodie!" "Vanoss calm down. If I get cold I'll grab a jacket." "My jacket..." He looked at me as he grabbed his clothes. "Fine." He said before putting on his jeans. One leg at a time. Was I really watching my best friend get dressed? Wow. I really like him don't I? Ah shit, I do. He then but on his shirt. I watch it fall over his chest. Damn... Delirious turned around and looked at me. My face flushed once more. "Like watcha see?" He chuckled as my face grew even brighter. I scoffed. "Totally." I smirked. His face expression changed. It was more of a surprised look. His face turned a light pink. Then I noticed something different. He didn't have his clown makeup on. It's been such a long time since I've seen his actually face. I can't remember the last time. "Delirious?" "Yeah?" "Where is your makeup?" "What the fuck you talking about? Am I that ugly I need makeup?" I didn't think that's what he was gonna say. I sighed and looked down at my hands. "That's not what I meant." "I know what you meant. I wiped it off yesterday trying to clean up the scratches in my face." I looked at Delirious's face closer this time. He had a scratch down his left cheek. "And why do you seem so surprised I don't have clown makeup on?" I stood up really close to Delirious's face. "You know how long it's been since I've see your actual face with no mask, no raccoon face, or no makeup?" "No." "That one time at Bahama Mamas. Me and you just siting at that on bar table. Everyone else was hammered and it was just me and you. We weren't that drunk but we'd laugh at anything. You looked me straight in the eye and said. "We're gonna be friends forever man. Through anything. So I gotta show you something. Follow me." I just sat there and nodded. You grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the place. We walked down the Del Perro Boulevard. At the very edge you grabbed my arm and looked me straight in the eyes. You took off your mask. Then you wiped the clown makeup off. We both just starred at each other for a while but then the moment was sorta shitted on by Wildcat and Mini driving through the Boulevard. But that moment meant a lot to me Delirious. That's the moment I found my best friend, even though we've been friends way be for that, I just never saw your face. When we were kids I'd always see your mask and smile, or see the clown makeup and smile, but when I saw your real face that night, my smile...it...it never went away. But you never showed me your face ever again. That was 7 years ago Delirious. I was 16 and you were 20. We just came to Los Santos after escaping from the lab. " Not only my friend but maybe my love? Yeah keep dreaming big Vanoss... Delirious looked at me. His smile widened. "And I'm glad I did that..." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and brought me into a hug. He was a few inches taller than me. He rested his head on mine. He chuckled. "Ah man, I'm so glad I met you." I laughed. "We sorta met at birth." He laughed. "No. I met you when you were like 15 weeks old. They actually trusted me to take care of you even though I was like 4 but hey, there was a sexy assistant there." We both laughed. "So how'd the fight go down?" "Well I killed the one guy but not the guy that had the files." Delirious's face worried. He let go of our hug. "What?" "I killed his partner but not him! He is on his way to Sandy Shores in a black Vapid Blade! I have a feeling he is going to umm...." "What Delirious?" "He may be going back to the labs hang out." "WHAT?! But I thought that shitty lab was in Mount Chiliad!!" "No the way he's going I think its in Grand Senora Desert beside Sandy Shores airfield. But under ground..." "Delirious we have to get all the guys and go after this guy!! OR GUYS WHATEVER THE HELL!!" "Calm down Vanoss! We'll get them together. We gotta come up with a plan..." Delirious grabbed my hand and took me into the set up room. He plugged in his phone to the stereo and sat down and looked at me. "Let's get this bitch on the road." 

Delirious's POV:

When I got music on I think a lot better. I sat down and Vanoss looked at me. "Let's get this bitch on the road." I chuckled as I turned on Vinewood Boulevard Radio. Nine Is God by Wavves was on. I walked over to the map. "We all may have to split up." Vanoss nodded. "We could do pairs. Well one group of three but it depends what we gotta do." "Well first I think we gotta investigate the place to see how to get in. We gotta get that guy." "Well I think we should call LSPD and see how they're holding up, see if they got him yet." "Or at least know where he is going." Vanoss pulled out his phone. "Hello, Officer Teresa." "Yeah. It's Night Owl here. I was wondering how you guys were doing with that one guy that was partners with that guy that Batcoon killed." I heard laughing over the phone. Then a bunch of talking and Vanoss nodding. "Okay thank you so much." "Hhhmm. You too, Bye." Vanoss put his phone back and looked at me. "The last spot they saw him at was that one dart throwing place on Route 68. He is really close Delirious. We gotta get the guys now." I got out a dry erase marker and started righting down plans on the board. 

1. Get to Dickerson.

"Do we even know his name?" I asked. Vanoss looked up. "Oh yeah. It's Zach Dickerson... Oh shit." "Yeah, we better get the rest of the guys, Mini's gonna be pissed." Vanoss got out his phone and hit one button which sent an alert to everyone. Once he sent it the whole Banana Bus Crew was in the set up room. Early Bird, Paper Bag Man, Piggy, Tax Man, and of course our little ass monkey. We all headed to the garage. We hopped into Vanoss's Dubsta. I sat in the passenger seat as Vanoss hopped into the driver seat. Lui, Nogla and Moo hopped in the back. Mini and Wildcat hopped in the way back. Both hanging on to the truck. When Wildcat hopped on he said "I swear to fucking god if Delirious is driving I'm gonna steal a random ass pedestrians car and drive there myself." We all laughed as I flicked off Wildcat. "Nah, Vanoss is driving you bitch." We all laughed again. "Don't worry boys, it's gonna be a long, fast road trip." Vanoss chuckled. "Are you focking kidding me?" Nogla stuttered. We all laughed again. Vanoss turned on the radio and pulled out of his garage. "Here we go boys." I laughed and looked out the window thinking. Here we go, risking our lives. But hey it was our jobs right? I was worried about everyone. And we didn't even start yet. We're just going to "talk" to Dickerson. Come on Delirious stop worrying about this shit. Why don't you think about your "best friend" over there and what you two did earlier. We only hugged. Yeah but you also talked about your memories. Why don't you just stop. Nah man, the heart always beats the brain. Come with me and dream about your owl man over there. Come one Delirious. You know you want to! He was watching you get dressed for fucks sake! I sighed and slipped. Fine, but I swear if it's gonna be a thought that gives me a boner in front of my crush I'm gonna go ape shit on you guys. I smiled as I dreamt about Vanoss. Vanoss was humming to the song. I looked at him smiling and humming. His eyes on the road. His humming made me fall asleep. So peaceful. Until you get there...

******************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed!!! I'll update soon. Love yer guys!!!! ^-^