Saving My Raccoon

Vanoss's POV:

I read the letter over and over again. Making sure it wasn't a dream. "Its from Donna..." 

Dear Evan,

I saw you and Lui. You gave his power to him. You were very smart. You figured out it wasn't your power. But your power is very different from everyone else's. Your's is very special. The scientists in the lab figured out something special about you and Johnny. Thats why you two have the most important powers. Seeing visions and well figure your's out. Save Johnny. Just by a touch, a hug, a kiss. You're very special Night Owl. 

~Love Donna

I smiled. I hope she's right. I looked at Delirious. All pale. His breathing very very slow. I grabbed onto Delirious hand. His color came back. Touch. I wrapped my hands around his neck. His breathing was regular. Hug. I pulled my face into his. His bullet hole cleared up. Kiss. Delirious's eyes opened as he pulled me in closer. Pushing our lips together. He rolled over pulling me with him. I could feel him smiling on my lips. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan. Our kissing was covered up by gagging noises. Delirious stopped his eyes widened. He rolled off of me. "Oops. I guess we forgot you guys were still here!" Delirious said as his face reddened along with mine. "Well Vanoss has a power to save someone by making out with them!" Everyone laughed at Wildcat's remark. We all group hugged. "Great we got family back." Nogla said with his accent very strong. We all laughed. Everyone ran up stairs. "Ey we need to celebrate! Me and Mini are gonna go to Liquor Hole quick!" Wildcat said out the door. It was then just Delirious and I. I looked at Delirious. He looked at me. He was biting his lip. His eyes turning a diamond blue. "Am I making you Delirious?" He smirked and pushed me on the bed. "I'm gonna make you hoo so fucking loud." He had a very wicked smile on his face. Delirious got up quick and shut the door and locked it. He jumped on me attacking me with kisses everywhere. He kissed me on the lips. As soon as he got to my lips I grabbed his hips making us rub our bulges together. He smirked. "Hey. You wanna try this animal style?" I asked. His eyes got really big. "You sure?" I smirked. "Hell yeah. Its not like one of us can get pregnant or anything." Delirious laughed and started stripping down. I started as well. Until we were down to nothing. He changed into is raccoon self and attacked me. I switch into owl form before he could hit me. He rubbed his nose on my beak. Then he started off nice and slow. (I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW AN OWL AND RACCOON SMUT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE! I IS SORRY! BUT FOR NIGHT OWL AND BATCOON ITS PROBABLY SEXY AS FUCK!)

Lui's POV:

We were all upstairs watching T.V. Then the phone rang. We were getting a face call. Moo grabbed the remote and hit a button. Donna's face appeared on the screen. "DONNA!" I yelled in my squeaker voice. Nogla and Moo cheered. "Whats up mother?" Moo said laughing. "Well we were running tests the other day. This was before you guys defeat them. But anyway, we put two of the same sex animals together and well the other got pregnant. But this can only happen if you do it in animal form." I looked at Moo and back at the screen. "Ah, what animals did you try Donna?" She moved and showed us the two animals in the cages. "Oh shit!" Nogla yelled and spit out his Pepsi. All of our jaws dropped. 

**************************************

XD I'M UPDATING AGAIN HOLD UP! Hehhehehe