Poor Delirious

Wildcat's POV:

I heard helicopter noises. Wait what the fuck? I thought we were dead. I slowly opened my eyes. Pain in my back. We were in a small black helicopter. Mini was asleep beside me. Lui was on Nogla's lap passed out and Moo was in the passenger's seat. So who the fuck was driving? I leaned forward to see a man humming to a song on the radio. "Uh excuse me?" The man jumped and looked at me. I squealed. Half of his face was robotic. Almost like The Terminator. He started talking with an Austrian accent. *schwarzenegger noise* "You scared the shit outta me." *schwarzenegger noise* "Who are you?" "Well son, people call me Terrorizer. But my parents call me Brian." *schwarzenegger noise* "Oh. So where are we?" "Look for yourself."I looked out the window. WE'RE BACK IN LOS SANTOS!!! "YES!" I yelled which made everyone jump. "GUYS WE'RE GOING HOME!! WE DID IT!" I looked at Terrorizer again. "Wait where did you find us? We thought we were dead." "I found you guys out in the middle of the air field. You seemed to have a force field around you guys. It was coming from the one in the suit right there." He pointed his finger back at Mini. "Really?" I said all happy. Mini slowly opened his eyes. "Wha?" "MINI YOU GOT ANOTHER POWER!" "What?" "You're the one who protected us from the force!" Mini's eyes shot open into big circles. "NO WAY!" Everyone else woke up. I explained to them what happened and who our pilot was. Moo freaked out the most because he was right beside him. "Wait so where are the two love birds?" Lui asked. "Oh they're in the vehicle we had, they're already home. But your Asian friend is really torn up." *schwarzenegger noise* We all looked at each other. "Why?" "Because your other friend isn't doing to well." A frown came across Terrorizer's face. We all looked at each other again. "Damnit...poor Delirious..." I said. Everyone looked sad. It was quiet for the rest of the ride. Everyone looking out the window. Probably all thinking the same thing. Delirious won't make it and Vanoss will loose it. Out of all of us Vanoss will definitely be the most torn up. And did I say Vanoss will really go crazy without Delirious? Yeah so technically we were gonna loose two friends. I frowned at my thoughts. We started to lower. Finally. I saw Vanoss's apartment. As the helicopter stopped we all hopped out and pretty much flashed through the apartment building to get to Vanoss. Moo was the first to barge through the door.

Moo's POV:

I blasted thorugh the door. I heard sobbing. I followed the noise. It was down stairs. I jumped down the stairs. I ran through Vanoss's room. Delirious was lying on the bed. His face pale as a ghost. His hands were criss-crossed on one another. He looked so peaceful. He was in his regular clothes. But he was missing one thing. He just had a grey t-shirt on and black pants. A figure walked out of the bathroom. It was Vanoss. His eyes red. He had Delirious hoodie wrapped around him. I looked at Delirious one more time there were bloody bandages on his right side. Vanoss's face was pale but his red cheeks. "Are you ok-" "NO! DELIRIOUS IS FUCKING DYING YOU THINK I'M OKAY???" Vanoss screamed at all of us. Vanoss sat back down beside Delirious. I noticed tissues everywhere. There was also a lot of bloody bandages. Before anyone could say anything there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Lui said in his squeaker voice. He ran up the stairs. We all waited. Vanoss sat back down and laid his head on Delirious chest and started crying again. Lui ran back down stairs. "Dude! Vanoss its for you!" It was an envelop labeled 'Evan'. Lui handed the note to Vanoss. Vanoss tore it opened. His eyes moved as he read it. He smiled as he read it. "Its from Donna..."

*******************************************

TRYING TO FIT ANOTHER CHAPPIE IN CALM THE FLIP DOWN XD