Confessions

Vanoss's POV:

What does he need to tell me? Oh god. I'm so fucking nervous, scared, I don't even fucking know how I feel! Okay, just listen. Just listen. "What is it Delirious?" He looked at me. Worry in his eyes. He put his hand on my leg. "Ever since the day I held you I knew we'd be friends for life. But when we were running around the halls in the lab or irritating the other guys or just having midnight conversations, I...I felt more for you." I smiled. He went on. "And that night we came to Los Santos and I showed you my actual face I knew I felt more, the way your eyes shimmered from the moonlight. And walking down the boardwalk, just the way you walked made me fall even more. The sound of your voice. Your laugh." He smiled and had a little blush. "Your existence." A smile grew across his face. "And tomorrow is gonna be a hell of a ride. Maybe even the last." He frowned. "So what I'm trying to say is...that...Evan...I love you..." I didn't have any words. He used my actual name... I sat there smiling like an idiot. "I know that's probably weird as fuck, and when I did start to like you I thought you'd never like me back and I'd always worry and sometimes I'd pace back an-" He was cut off. By my kiss. I felt shocks go all over my body. Fireworks everywhere. The kiss was so passionate. He titled his head to deepen the kiss. I felt really good. I could feel him smiling. I bit his bottom lip. Should I go farther? He smiled and let me in. I explored his mouth. Fireworks going off even more. We had to stop for air. We were both panting but smiling. "Jonathan....I love you too...." I kissed him more forcefully. I pushed him back on the bed. I was laying on top of him. I broke the kiss smirking at him. "So? Whata wanna do? Mr. Raccoon man." Delirious laughed at my remark. "Well tomorrow may be our last day." I frowned at the thought. "But we can cherish our last day together." He smiled. I smiled back and kissed him once more. Going forward? Hehehe get ready Batcoon. "Are you ready for a little pre-mission?" I smirked. His face turned bright red. "Uhh-" I cut him off and started kissing him everywhere on his face. He giggled. Ahhh, that lovable noise. I then started sucking on his neck. He let out a little moan. He put his hands under my shirt and started messing around my chest. It tickled a bit. I kissed him again and chuckled. He looked at me and chuckled along. He then starred at me. "What?" He didn't say anything. "Delirious what's wrong?" "Delirious don't make me use your real name." He said nothing but kept starring at me with those beautiful blue eyes. Then he started biting his lip. Oh shit. I really hope this room is sound proof.

Delirious's POV: 

"Delirious don't make me use your real name." Oh you're gonna be moaning it. I bit my lip looking at Vanoss. Imaging my next mission. 'Get em naked.'  I giggled at my little thought. I jumped up and pinned Vanoss down on the bed. "Your turn Night Owl." He was about to say something but I stopped him by kissing him. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He let me in. I explored as he let out a moan. Easy peasy! Got him to moan at least. Hehehe. I slipped my tongue out and kissed him again. As I was kissing him I tugged his shirt. He broke our kiss to take his shirt off. I felt myself rise. Dayumm he's nice. "Delirious I can feel you." Vanoss chuckled as I blushed. He kissed me and tugged at my hoodie. I kept the kiss going as I unzipped my hoodie and took it off. I had to break the kiss to take off my shirt. As soon as I took my shirt off I felt Vanoss. "Guess I'm not the only one." I smirked. "Well whoever makes the other reach their breaking point first wins." I smirked at Vanoss's challenge. "Challenge excepted." I started sucking on his neck as I grinded our crotches together . He let out a loud moan. I tugged off his jeans and his boxers. I teased him by running my finger around his member. He moaned even louder. "Dellirrrrioooouuussss...." the way he rolled the 's' sent shivers down my spin. "Stop t-teasing m-me!!" I laughed and started sucking. He grabbed my hair. I started bobbing my head up and down. I went very slow. "DELIRIOUS!!!" Vanoss moaned. I started going faster. Hell I didn't even need to try to break this challenge. "Fuck I'm abo-"  Before he could finish his sentence his deliciousness ran into my mouth. I looked up at him and met his eyes. I smirked. He blushed and covered his face with his hands. "Guess I win." He scoffed. "Fuck you." "You wanna turn?" He uncovered his face and smirked and flipped me over and started sucking on my neck. I couldn't resist. I had the loudest moan ever. 

Moo's POV:

I woke up on the floor with a couple of pillows and a blanket. There was only one bed so Mini and Wildcat shared. I was a bit hungry. So I got up and walked outside. Wondering around a bit I saw something glowing in a distance. I ran towards it. It was a vending machine. "Yesssss" I cheered as I looked at all the different combinations. "Oooo, P's & Q's, Meteorite, EarthQuakes...dang all so good." I picked out a Meteorite bar and started wondering around eating it. I then heard a loud weird mix of two animal noises. At least I thought they were animal noises. I wondered around closer to the noise. It got louder. I stopped in front of one of the rooms. The noise was very clear. Two people making love. Hmmm must be a night for them. I then heard a loud HOO! and I loud hiss. "What the-?" I leaned against the door and it fell open. I fell onto the floor dropping my candy bar. NOOOOO! But when I looked up I was surprised, a little bit disgusted and proud. Two heads popped out from under the blanket. "So uhh, Batcoon and Night Owl enjoying themselves are they? Well actually more of each other." They both chuckled at my response. "Oh, I won't tell anyone either." "Congrats you guys, and uhhh, I'm really proud of you." I smiled and walked out the door. I shut it and slowly walked forward again. Dang, at least they were covered up. I wonder who said it first. And damn did their relationship fly quickly. But hey I knew if them two figured out their feelings for each other they'd never stop loving. An endless amount of love. I smiled at my thoughts. After walking back to the room I heard an alarm going off. In a far distance I saw lights flashing. Exactly from Sandy Shores airfield. Oh no. They know. I quickly walked back into the room and shut the door. I saw Wildcat and Mini really close together snoring. Nawww. I wish I had someone in life like that. I smiled at them and plopped down on my half decent sleep over. I laid down thinking. Well what happened today. Uh, I figured out Batcoon and Night Owl are defiantly a thing. So that's defiantly a thing now. Delirious X Vanoss. Huh. At least they're together. Mini and Wildcat look pretty class. Haha. But what if, Delirious or Vanoss was a girl and when they 'made out' they actually got pregos with a baby. I wonder what'd it'd look like. Like a freaking owlcoon or something. I silently chuckled at my thought. Then the alarms got louder. I tried falling asleep. Eventually I drifted off with the annoying sirens. I had one last thought on my head. We're going home..... to kick ass...

***********************************************************

XD I hope you liked xDXD I'll update XD Soon XD Love xD You xD Guys xDXDXDXD 

Saving LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara