Ch. 5

You guys have no idea how horrible I feel for making y'all  wait for so long!! I know its not that long but for me it has been. Truthfully htis chapter was really hard to write. I write out chapter outlines but it was difficult to add the little details. I love you all!! Don't be a silent reader! please comment, those mean more to me than a vote does

-xXlivingalieXx

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up and looked around. I was in my bed curled around my stuffed animal. It was not what I expected. What I was expecting was to wake up in the woods still in Warren’s arms. Memories came flooding through my mind and I sat up quickly. I looked around as if to see he was still there.

He wasn’t

I sighed and chopped it all down to just a dream. A dream I wished so badly for it to be true.

I got up and started to get ready. When I looked in the mirror my eyes drifted down to my neck. Right where my eyes landed was a scar that looked like a bite mark from an animal. My hand drifted over it and touched it softly. I knew that it was not there the day before.

I knew last night was not a dream. That Warren was a werewolf. I was his mate. And I’m still dying. I sat down letting everything process. My mind was racing as if it was trying to prove that last night didn’t happen. As if it was trying to prove that in about five months’ time I will have to break my mate’s heart. Tears sprang to my eyes as I let my mind go. I couldn’t help but hate myself for this. It would be my entire fault that my mate would be alone when I go.

I shook my head and told myself to get ready, it was no use sulking on the thought when I should get to school and spend as much time with him as I could at this moment.

I went to my closet and grabbed a long sleeve shirt with three vertical, white lives on the left side and three stars on the right side. I picked out some faded black jeans and slipped them on along with a new pair of black panties and bra.

I leaned my head to the left looking at the mark; I figured I would have to hide it. I picked up some make up and started to apply it over the mark. No matter how much I added though it seemed to not make much of a difference. I sighed and whipped the makeup off and took down my hair, brushed it, and draped it over my shoulders.

I ran down the stairs, put on my shoes and ate my waffle as I walked out the door. I was about to get into my car when I heard a honk that made me jump. I turned wanting to see where the honk came from. Warren’s car sat blocking my driveway with him smiling in the front seat.

I smiled and ran up to his car as he got out. A warm feeling spread through me as I hugged him. He hugged me back and stood straight up so my toes weren’t touching the ground making me giggle.

“You’re so small,” Warren said setting me back down.

“You’re so big,” I said as a smile crossed his face making me blush. “No not like that,” I shouted quickly as he started to laugh

“Pervert,” I said pushing him softly

“I wasn’t the one who said it,” He smirked and opened the passenger door for me.

I climbed in and he hit my butt. I turned and glared at him as he smiled and shut my door. Warren got into the car laughing.

“What are you laughing at,” I asked confused