Ch. 16

Chapter 16

(Warrens POV a couple days ago)

I followed Johnston into the woods, my eyes glaring daggers into the back of his head. I didn’t like the idea of leaving Sky with his group of rouges but what could I do, he had information. Johnston chuckled deeply and turned around to look at me.

“Oh Warren, we used to be such good friends, now why do you hate me.” He asked leaning against a tree, a mocking smile on his face.

“Until you died, or so we thought,” I snapped at him and he put his hands up in defense

“It would only be easiest. To disappear from sight, join a true pack,” Johnston said idly, as if it was so simple

“A true pack, oh you mean rouges,” I glared at him watching his every movement

“Only in your eyes,” He said stretching and yawning, “Now are we going to talk about your bitch instead of sitting around having a tea party.”

I growled and lunged at him. He grabbed my arm and pushed me down smirking an evil glint in his eyes. “Now, now if you act like that I won’t tell you what you need to know.” He said holding me down

I pushed him off me and sat up, glaring at him, “Tell me,” I demanded wanting to know now

“She’s going to die no matter what you do,” Johnston said and stared at his nails cleaning them.

“Bull,” I growled my eyes glowing

“She will, and she will become like me,” He declared looking at me. His face was relaxed and almost insane.

“What, an insane psychopath,” I barked at him

Johnston laughed, smiling obviously enjoying how he was walking on a thin line. “No a heartless,” He smirked walking over putting his finger under my chin making me look at him

“Those don’t exist, we all know it,” I spat, full of hatred

He grabbed my arm and made me place it over his chest, nothing. No heartbeat, his lungs didn’t move up and down from breathing, completely still.  My eyes widened in surprise, I snapped my head up looking up at him. He smiled, pleased with himself. I gained back my anger quickly and shoved him to the ground.

“Is this why you brought me here, to tell me my girlfriend will be rejected and looked at like she is nothing, like you,” I asked, anger and disgust dripping from my words.

He laughed darkly and stood up pushing me backward, “She will be,” He pushed again, “That bitch will be shunned,” Another push, “and you know what,” he asked shoving me against a tree, “The pack will hate the bitch you call your mate and no one will respect you or her.” He said glared pushing me against the tree.

My fist flew and hit Johnston square in the jaw, spit, blood and a tooth flew through the air followed by a deep, hearty laugh. His eyes where filled with insanity looking at me with his head slightly tilted, glaring through his bangs.

“I would watch out if I were you old friend,” He whispered at me

I punched his jut as I walked past him. Back through the woods to the car, where his rouges circled. I grabbed the nearest one by the fur pulling him up, “Tell who ever the hell is in charge to back the fuck off,” I snapped tossing him down and getting into the car.

________________________________________________________

I know its really short, but is needed-ish.

My editor is currently missing, I haven't heard from her in awhile so this chapter and the one prior is unedited, Sorry.

One thing I wanted to say is I'm kinda really dissapointed y'all didn't comment on the last chaoter, you don't know how much that makes me believe I'm actually good at this. Believe it or not I really don't care about votes, thats just a button. But a coment comes from the heart and it acttually takes time and lets me know you really like this story.

I love you guys, without you this story would of ended long ago. 

Please comment, I enjoy talking to you. 

Unfortunantly, the next chapter will probably be the last, then there might be a sequal, it depeneds.

I love you all

~Dezy