Ch. 12

Chapter 12

A bright light woke me from my sleep and I slowly opened my eyes. I was outside on the cliff still with Warren. The breeze made me relies how cold it was and I snuggled close to Warren’s warm body, our skin touching. My eyes shot open and I looked down realizing we both weren’t wearing anything making me blush. The memories of last night quickly flew through my mind and I blushed really bad, that was obviously not his first time.

“Why are you blushing my love,” Warren’s musical voice sounded making me jump

“Nothing,” I said blushing more and trying to hide my face against his chest

He laughed softly and turned us so he is pinning me down, “Now, now Princess don’t think you can lie to me,” He said looking my body up and down making me blush more

“You’re more experienced,” I mumbled blushing and hiding my face against the grass

He laughed again and leaned down and kissed my neck making me moan softy. My face turned a deep red getting a deep chuckle out of Warren. “If I knew asking you to marry me would get you to make love to me I would of sooner,” He said smiling

My mouth fell open and I slapped his chest gently, “And talking like that will make you have none.” I said sticking my tongue out at him

“Aww what a cute couple,” A voice said nearby and both or heads snapped up to see.

A guy stood there, with long choppy hair covering his eyes and a sly smile spread across his face. In a blink of an eye Warren was a wolf and pinning this man to the ground leaving me with only a blanket to cover what I did not want seen.

The man laughed a deep hearty laugh, as if the situation was humorous to him. “Do you really think a pup like you could hurt me,” He said the smile on his face growing revealing sharp teeth growing and fur starting to cover his body. “Me, Johnston Whiles.”

At the sound of the stranger man’s name warren barked and growled, snapping at his neck only to be tossed off like a towel by the man called Johnston. The man stood brushing off his clothes and pushing some hair behind his ear revealing wolf ears. When he turned you could see a long black tail and claws forming on his hands and feet.

“I’m not here to fight you old friend, just to inform you,” He said as Warren prepared to pounce on him

“Inform me what,” Warren barked at him, his ears folded back and eyes not even blinking, keeping watch on Johnston.

“Not with the bitch-“ a growl from Warren, “Girl around,” He said smiling more

“No,” Warren growled moving so he blocked me but keeping his eyes on Johnston

“No worries, I’ll have my men watch her,” Johnston said as three wolfs made their way out of the woods

“And if I refuse,” Warren asked, eyes now shifting from wolf to wolf to Johnston.

“Then you will never know of something that might save your mates life,” Johnston said, starting to pick his own nails. After seconds of pure silence, Warren started to walk to the woods. As he passed Johnston, he turned and led Warren.

As soon as Warren was out of my sight I held the blanket tight to my body and ran to the car, opening the door and scampering inside before shutting and locking it. I searched the ground of my car for clothes only to find a shirt of Warrens and I quickly pulled that over me, glad to have something other than a blanket covering my body. I looked out the window and found that the wolves where circling it watching the car as if I would drive away without Warren.

I sat in the car for what felt like endless hours, every part of me wanting to be near Warren, wanting his touch and sent. I would look in the mirrors of the car every now and then, expecting to see Warren walk out of the woods, only to feel disappointment when he wasn’t. I sighed and brought the blanket up closer around me, it smelt slightly like him. I looked around, once more, still no Warren. The clock on the cars dash said it’s only been twenty minutes, until then I had no idea how slowly twenty minutes passed could creep by.

Five more minutes passed and there was a knock on the window making me jump. I looked over and Warren stood there, looking as if something weighed heavy on his shoulders. Quickly, I unlocked the door letting my god in and took his face in my hands and kissed him. When there was no kissing back I pulled away and looked up at him trying to hide the disappointment. Warren got into the car and started to drive away.

“So what happened?” I asked

“Nothing, he was just talking,” Warren said

“Did he say anything that might be able to help,” I asked reaching for one of his hands to hold but they stayed stuck to the wheel. I bit my tongue.

“No just stupid ramblings, it made no sense,” He said his knuckles whitening

“Well maybe you can call him, you just have his number, after all he called you an old friend.” I said and Warren’s hands gripped the steering wheel, eyes narrowing

“He is not my friend, old or new, do you understand,” He shouted at me

I looked at him wide eyed, not used to him talking to me like that. Suddenly I found myself wishing I was still back there, waiting in the car in silence, not knowing what was to come. “Sorry,” I said softly, almost a whisper

The rest of the car ride was silent. Not even the radio played. I watched out the window as things flew by, kept my self-pressed up against the door and eyes away from Warren, not wanting him to see the tears brewing in my eyes.

Once back at the pack house I got out of the car, shoeless and keeping the blanket on my shoulders wrapped around me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Warren’s; tears immediately sprang to my eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Warren said, I could hear the trembling in his voice, the sincerity and the regret.

“I know,” I whispered, shrugging his hand off and walking into the house. My head hung low, keeping eyes down as I made my way to Warren’s room.

When I was inside, I shut the door, not bothering locking it, and changed quickly into fluffy pants and a tank top. I pulled the blanket back onto my shoulders and laid on the bed.

Finally I let the tear free. Once I started though they wouldn’t stop. The memory of him yelling at me and how he refused to hold my hand or kiss me back, flew through my mind. All I could think of was how I most likely lost the one thing that made everything worth it. The memories of yesterday felt like forever ago.

For the first time, I was glad I only had a month left.

_____________________________________________________________________

I am dissapointed, there where not as many comments as I was hoping for in the last chapter, but thank you for all thoose who did comment

I know this chapter is short and sad, but there is something about this chapter that I love. 

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need an editor. I don't know if anyone has noticed or not yet but I do not reread or edit. Since this is getting so popular I started to think, hmmm Dezy you should probably get someone to edit this for you. If you think you can, please tell me in someway shape or form.

Please comment!! I love you all

~Dezy