Ch. 11

Ch. 11

I woke up the next morning to the sun beating down on to my skin and I smiles gently. I stretched only to find a pair of arms wrapped around my waist making me giggle. The fact that every time I woke up I could find Warren either awake watching me sleep or wrapped around me like a little kid made me smile. Slowly, I untangled myself from his embrace and got up stretching.

Turning around I glanced at Warren who was now wrapped around my pillow and I shook my head softly. I crept towards the closet and opened it trying not to wake my sleeping prince and grabbed the clothes I felt like wearing today. I slid on a grey skirt with a white tank top and black cardigan. After slipping on a pair of lack flats I slowly crept out of the room and into the hallway not making a sound.

I sighed a sigh of relief and quickly made my way down the hallway to Mable’s and Olivia’s room. Knocking on the door, I heard a thud and someone quickly making their way to the door.  The door opened and Mable pulled me inside and shut it.

“We have been waiting forever,” she said and looked at what I was wearing and gave me an approved look

“Sit, I’ll work on your makeup and Mable will work on your hair,” Olivia said, “And you just need to relax.”

“Thank you, you’re a life saver,” I said sitting in the chair and they got to work.

About ten minutes hair being burnt, face being painted and music playing, there was a knock at the door. Mable smiled and walked over to the door opening it so only she could look out and the person at the door couldn’t look in.

“Yes Mr. Alpha,” Mable said in a tone that gave away that she knew why he was here

“Have you seen Sky,” Warren’s beautiful voice said the distress in his voice making me want to go to him.

“Yes,” Mable said simply

“Where,” He asked his voice jumping in excitement

“In a place,” Mable said becoming her normal smart ass self, “Maybe you should go see Jackson, he was looking for you earlier.”

“But I need to find Sky,” Warren said

“She’s fine now go see Jackson,” Mable said shutting the door and walking back over, “Damn you have one possessive man.”

I rolled my eyes as they got back to work on my hair and face. It felt like hours before they got done and the face I saw looking back at me was almost unrecognizable. My face was painted with makeup and my hair was straightened. before they got done and the face I saw looking back at me was almost unrecognizable. My face was painted with makeup and my hair was straightened. You could obviously see the mark on my neck that I now show proudly. The thought of how I was Warren’s made me smile, but how I knew it was just a couple of weeks until the end brought tears to my eyes.

“Now, don’t think of that sweetie,” Olivia said as if reading my mind

I put on a brave smile on my face and stood, “He should be in Jackson’s room right,” I asked

“Yes he should, now you will walk in there head held high, shoulders back and chest puffed out,” Mable said demonstrating in an overdone way making me laugh softly

“Sure, sure Mable,” I said and fixed my outfit, “Thank you guys so much,”

“You’re welcome,” They both said and smiled as I walked out

Walking down the hall to the room sent my nerves into frenzy. Taking a couple of breath, I tried to relax myself. What happened a week prier at Warren’s mom’s house should not happen again, I was set about that. I wasn’t even able to knock on Jackson’s door before it flew open reviling a very worried Warren,