Take Me Away

I could feel the tension as everyone passed beyond the trees. I was guided by someone who had not spoken at all this whole time and in my pondering I felt a thin bush against my cheek--it burned. "Hey Sparky do you think you could watch where you are leading me my face just got scratched!" My tone leaked with irritation and exhaustion.

"Sorry." I scoffed at his soft handed insincere remark and that's when everything stopped I was hit with the scent of my home and somehow it felt foreign and unreal. The grass felt hot all of a sudden and my feet couldn't move.

I wasn't push forward instead I was allowed to rest which was suspicious. "Where is she?" I heard my fathers strong voice he sounded so controlled as if he was holding back. "Whoa there Alpha, you and I, we are merely at a impasse I believe you have something of mine--and I want it." I felt my lips meet some tape. My heart rate spiked I never did like the feeling of being gaged. It was terrifying.

"You came into my lands killed one of mine all for nothing. An Alpha like yourself should be able to taste the truth in my words--We do not have what you are looking for."

"Oh really? Maybe this will jog your memory, Yuri." I was pushed and I landed in the mud and it got on my abdomen and it itched. I groaned against the tape before I was lifted by my shirt and arm partially dragged and stumbled past a few people before collapsing on the floor.

The area was suddenly silent stiff with hatred which the complete opposite of what I hoped for. It was getting difficult to breathe as I tried to calm down so as not to start a war. "You are very rash if you think we will let you leave here alive." This from mom.

"Oh I have enough muscle to hold our own," someone was suddenly kneeling beside me, "but back to formalities," King grabbed my hair and exposed my neck which made me grimace and groan, "You will give me what I want or. ." I could feel his breath on my neck as his hand reached around for better grip of my jaw. I felt the adrenaline rush through my body as he lightly leaned me backwards I quickly reached up and removed the tape as I felt my people were ready to bring on the blood.

"Wait." I whispered and centered myself. The King stopped mid stride, "They really have no idea what you are here for, "I smiled,"But I do and if you kill me now you will never see your brother again. "Everything stopped.

No one dared to breathe. I know my father would be disappointed that I kept this from him. I put us all in danger but I couldn't help but save the kid if I didn't surely he would have died.

The Kings arms loosened and squeezed, "If you hurt him--"

"Release me, now." He dropped me but I didn't fall as he walked over to his people Astrada caught me and lifted me to my feet so I could stand. I spit expelling blood from my mouth. The blind fold as biting into my skin.

I opened my sheilds to contact Rich.

Aye! Whats going on out there!

Bring the kid don't hurt him his brother is here to pick him up.

Roger.

"You know would it have killed you to ask?" I said as I gingerly tried to remove the blind fold Astrada tried to help but I shrugged him off.

"I am the King and from what I could tell YOU are the people who were--!" The king was silent as he watched my people open a path.  "Lance!" The blindfold peeled off and I winced.

Lance walked up clothes draped around his arm and still wearing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajamas, Caprisun in hand. "Hey Hyung." He walked forward, "Where is Ali? I want to say good bye and thank you before I go Rich." Rich didn't answer him he was too busy staring at me but I gave him a look right back hopefully he would control his anger. The kid followed Rich's line of vision and locked eyes with me.