Little Liars

"Oh god I feel so much better." Was the first thing Luz said, "Kind of tickled too." I smiled at her and patter her back, "Well I am glad for that but I'm pooped Aaron see to her make sure shes okay I'm going to take a quick walk.

I smiled and took my exit. It was no easy feat though my body was heavy but I flawlessly walked into Aaron's room. I closed the door behind myself and collapsed. My body felt broken I healed her for too long I even used a little spirit energy. I was scared of what was to come next. I crawled to the bathroom coughing up chunks of congealed blood and bile.

"Oh, Ah god..No." My eyes teared a little as I reached the bathroom. Blood was leaking out of my mouth "Aaron." I needed help. and I needed it soon. I needed the blue capsules I put in my bag. Why didn't I just tell him I was sick?

Now I was face down  vomiting blood alone because I didn't want to tell the truth. I feel something sharp near my kidney burst and pop and burn. The floor and black rag in my hand near my mouth muffled my scream.

I rolled over with my head leaning to side letting the blood drain from my mouth. I knew I really needed help as my side twisted again. I screamed then and heard my beast scream with me.

 We need him. We need Aaron!!!

So I called for him because that was all I could do now. "Aaron."

I felt like I was screaming but I was barely speaking with  an inside voice.

"Oh..please. Aaron. hear me. I can't again" My eyes were welling with tears but I refused to let them fall.

"Aaron!"

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the cliff hanger guys but I want to know how you feel about the story so far and

what you want to see happen any questions comments concerns?

Rate Comment VOTE!!!

Also whose picture would you like to see next?

<3