The Box

IN THE PROCESS OF RE-WRITING. YOU WILL REALISE SOME CHANGES ESPECIALLY THE CHANGE IN THE WAY THIS IS WRITTEN, I AM NOW WRITING IN THIRD PERSON. I READ THIS STORY THROUGH AND WAS WAYYYY TOO DISAPONTED WITH MY WRITING SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE IT UP AND HOPEFULLY MAKE IT A BIT MORE INTERESTING TO READ. IF YOU READ FURTHER THAN THIS CHAPTER I WOULD RECOMMEND BEGINNING AGAIN AND READING EACH CHAPTER AS IT IS UPDATED TO THIRD PERSON TO AVOID CONFUSION AND DISAPOINTMENT! thanku..xx

Lights. Flashing lights and sirens, distressed screams and cries for help. Dust, gas masks, adults gripping children and elders looking confused and alone. Her eyes squinted as her tiny brain refused to process what was happening, gates before her opening, intimidating large men standing before her in green uniform and dogs attached to leads. The pair of arms that were clutching her tight, holding her safe like bars in a cell a frightened prisoner may be thankful for, betrayed her as she was lowered to the ground. she turned to question why those arms had let her go, her fathers face showing her fear and concern, the tears running down his face as she desperately wondered where her mother was.

"I love you. Please remember I'm doing this for your safety. Go with the man" he told her, as his hands left her shoulders, his body crouched to her toddler height. Another pair of arms lifted her, unfamiliar, not like the safety feeling her fathers gave her, the bars of the prison gaping wide open leaving her vunerable.  She didn't like them, she thrashed and screamed, the view of her large framed dad slowly leaving, as she struggled in the arms, wondering why her dad had done this, why her hero had given her up to the bad men with dogs, salivating at the mouths, like mad men.

'WCKD'.

*
she woke, with a gasp, her petite back against cold metal as the room she appeared to be in jittered and emitted loud noises, chains against chains. She could smell soil, rotting meat and other supplies, her head spinning, a hint of light clawing at her eyes which refused to stay open, in the pitch black of her own eyelids her body tried to grapple onto something but the movement of the room stopped her from steadying myself. Her body was thrust into a wall by a force, inducing nausea in the depths of her stomach. She realised she was helpless and weak, and began to cry uncontrollably, curving into the foetal position as she silently begged someone, something to help her.

'where am I?'

The room halted to a stop, a final noise of metal screeching above her. She was too scared to move. Too weak to move. She lay crouched, tears causing her dark hair to stick to her sweaty pale face. A bright light filled the room.

Sunlight?

"greenie!!" A British male voice shouted, as her eyes adjusted to the light, which felt more like fresh burning lave to her deprived retinas. She distinctly heard a herd of footsteps above her.

"Damn shank needs to cut his hair, looks like a girl" another males voice sniggered.

"Come on!"

"Up!"

"Get out klunk!"

All different voices and murmers filled her ears as she lay still, she knew if her limbs allowed her to move, if her lips would allow her to speak she would have swiftly told them to give her some space. A judder in the box made her flinch, as she felt a presence hovering over her.

"Is he dead?" A voice shouted from above. A large rough hand scraped back her hair, revealing her damp face and exposed cleavage, which she quickly covered with the diry white shirt, which was clad to her flushed skin. She backed away further, like a puppy about to be cruelly beaten. 

"Come on you shucking fool, get-....."

Silence.

"shuck.... It IS a goddamn girl".

She looked up at the figure, barely making out any features, as he roughly stood her up, either not caring about her obvious pain or not knowing, causing a shock in her weak limbs.  She could feel her eyes rolling back into my head, this persons hands were the only thing keeping her heavy body up right. Murmers filled her ears as she tried her best to look around. Her sight was blurred but she could see a lot of male figures, about 40 of them, pointing at her and whispering, she was a side show attraction.

"Can you remember your name shank?"

Sickness rose up in her stomach, her brain forgot how to speak English, taking deep breaths as she failed to process what the hell was going on. 
"Is.. Is she okay?" Someone quietly asked.
"Damn it wake up shank stop overreacting!" A deep voice growled, coming from the person who was holding her up. His broad frame appeared in front of her, with her vision still extremely blurry, she stuttered the only words that came to mind.

"Whe..where's Thomas?.." she mumbled.

Ok so let me know what you think. I know it's not very long but yeah. Next chapter after 3 votes? Pleaseeeeeeee ?
Ps- look at the photo; who the shuck is the actor to the right of gally leaning over the side of the box BC I need to know woah ?????