2

Gasps erupted around her.

'Why did I say that? '

She doesn't even know herself, let alone a Thomas.

"How do you know Thomas?"

His voice echoed as he gripped her shoulders excruciatingly tighter.

She couldn't speak.

"How?" He spat. She wasn't functioning, the body before her breaking up in her eyes.

"ANSWER ME" he shouted, making her already sore head throb even harder.

"Look man, maybe we should just let her sleep, she looks high as hell' a distance voice gently spoke.

'Minho shut the fuck up.' Said the figure, his face never turning away.

'I'm giving you one last chance or you're going in the slammer'.

'Gally you can't put her in there she's-'

'I said shut the fuck up! She's a threat! She turns up here, a GIRL, acts all spiked up and asks for Thomas? She's going In the goddamn slammer.' He shouted, slurred in her ears.

'He's right.' A different voice boomed. 'Thomas don't go anywhere near her. She could hurt you. Shes probably acting. She will go in the slammer till tomorrow, then we'll talk when she's sobered up a bit.'

'Bloody hell alby' said another.

Her legs went like jelly, as she slumped out of the boys grip, blacking out.

**

She was holding onto a hand. A males hand, judging by the size comparison. She wasn't a child, she felt it. We were walking through grass, a field.  She started to look up, to see the face..

she woke with a deep gasp, her body jolting like a surge of electricity had ran through her. Her head was still sore, she wasn't dreaming. She was back in reality.

her body was against stone, the floor was cold and the walls were cold, the room had just enough space for her crouched body, which was slumped in the corner. She stiffened up and started to shiver.

Its dark. Im cold. I'm alone. I'm scared.

The only source of light was through the bars on one wall, which sat higher up from where she lay, by about 4 feet.  A body jumped down to the height of the bars, scaring her as she shuffled further back, cowering. 'You're awake, greenie. Seemed a little restless in there.' The voice from earlier growled.

Of course she was restless. if she'd had enough energy she'd have gave him a mouthful of the dirt she was sitting in.

He was squatting, weight on one hand. He had dark brown cropped cargo looking trousers on, a dirty shirt with the sleeves turned up and the top buttons undone, showing the pale skin underneath. He had a military cut, and a strong looking jaw, which matched his stocky looking toned crouched body. He looked around 19/20.

Which reminded her.

How old am I ?

'So who are you? Huh? You're gonna answer my questions now you're not in the clouds?'
He said this quietly, but aggressively. 

She honestly couldnt remember a thing. She remembers being in a box, and she remembers ALOT of males. She didn't understand why she was being so scrutinized. 

'Why am I in here?' she spoke, ignoring his interrogation.
'You tell me. How do you know Thomas?' He snapped, brows furrowing. 

Thomas?

'Who's Thomas?' She replied.

His eyes narrowed in the dim light. 'Don't mess with me. You asked where he was we all shucking heard you'.

Shucking?

'I don't know a Thomas. I don't remember anything, I can't remem-' his hand came through the bar and tightly gripped her face.

She grunted as she felt his fingers digging into her jaw. 'You better start telling the truth greenie. Don't lie to me. I ain't an idiot' he shouted.

You clearly are.

'You're hurting me' she yelped, higher pitched than she expected as she felt his nails cutting into her skin. He slightly loosened his grip, his face softening, however he retightened it as the anger washed over him again. Tears were springing to her eyes, why was he hurting her like this?

From this hold she had no other option but to study his face. His eyes were an angry shade of green.

'You're gonna bruise my face. Just like you did with my shoulders' her voice cracked, turning as much as she could through his grip to look at her shoulders which burned withevery move she made. She did  have purple finger marks on them, and the areas around them were red and bruised.

'Yeah well-'

he stopped mid sentence, his grip loosening a lot as he gently turned head to the side, moving her hair with the other hand. he gasped slightly. He removed his grip completely as she turned her head back round in embarrassment, wiping the tears from her face.

His face, it was startled, he just looked at her.

'I'm sorry.' he muttered, his eyes wide.

She didn't think her bruises were that bad. Maybe he hadn't recognised his force.

'Gally! What are you doing?! What did you do to her?' A dark skinned male shouted, running over and dragging gally away from the bars, not phased as he continued to stare at her, making her slightly uncomfortable. by the time she looked away he had snapped out of the daze he was in and ripped himself from the hands of the other male, glaring at him.

'I wasn't gonna hurt her alby' his voice trailed off, as he walked away, not looking back.

He quite clearly already had.

Argh I hope this is okay so far. ALOT of secrets and surprises and twists are gonna emerge in this story. I'm giving up on getting votes cause no one wants to vote for me. SO 15 reads on the whole story for a new part????? Good that.  🏃🏻🏃🏻