Shower

'Well then you can try your luck with the slicers tomorrow.' He rolled his eyes.

At that moment, Minho, Thomas, newt and alby came running through the walls, straight into a little wooden building that Lythia hadn't even payed much attention to.

'What's in there?' she asked Gally, staring at it.

'Not my place to say. Something you should just keep your business away from' he replied.

She looked up at him. 'You know I'll find out myself right?' I sarcastically grinned.

'You can try it shuck face. If you wanna spend another night in the slammer.' He grinned back.

She'd take the slammer over being in the same environment as Zart any day. She shivered.

'Look, I wanna apologise for how I treat you when you first arrived. obviously whenyou came in a lot of things had changed.' Gally spoke.

 'But it doesn't mean that I wont treat you any different to everyone else.' He quickly added.

'Suppers soon. Get yourself ready' he ordered.

'What, is there a ball gown waiting on my bed? There's not much I can get ready for.' She whined.

'Well no, but you need a shower. You stink of klunk and sweat. Not to mention the mud spread all over ya'. He looked me up and down.

'Thanks. You're not so fresh yourself you know.' she mocked his eye movements.

'Well unless you're cool with me taking a shower with you, I'd hurry up and go' he looked at her, and she couldn't tell if he was serious or not.
But secretly, for more an a second,  the thought of it crossed her mind..

I hesitated, pushing it away, as if someone had the ability of reading it.

'I'm gonna go shower..' she said,  awkwardly pointing to the homestead behind her.
'Good that. I can stand outside, make sure no other gladers barge in.. Everyone freaks for the showers at this time.' He casually said, his eyes not being able to stay focused on her face.

'I pass on that one' she told him. He wasn't Chuck, she didn't want his curiosity getting the better of him, and have him peeking in on her.

'Well I don't. Look I'm not gonna spy on you. You can even go to the shower round the corner of the wall where you can't even see if the door happens to open. I'm sure you'd benifit from me standing there, than all of these boys busting in on you.' He explained.

He cared

'Why thanks mr kindness' she mocked.
'Just cause I'm doing this doesn't mean I'm all nicey nicey greenie. I just don't like the thought of other-' he sighed.
'Just hurry up and take a shower' he finished.

Her mind journeyed back to the building the runners entered. Curiosity got the better of Lythia, once again.

'You know what, I'll let all the guys take a shower first. Come get me when you're all done' she told Gally, walking off.

'Okay..' 

She turned, making sure he was out of sight, before making her way toward the little building. It was more of a shack. Most gladers had gone in the homestead, getting ready for supper, only a few were left tidying up.

Nobody would notice.

She pressed her ear to the cold wood of the door.

'This can't be right' she heard Thomas say.  

She didn't know how she knew it was Thomas' voice- she  just did.