Chapter 20 - 1200 days. 17 hours. 19 minutes. 25 seconds.

Jasmine's POV

"I still can't believe you remembered though, "I said giggling.

"Yeah, well believe it, "He said, smiling.

My head was firmly resting against his arm, as I held his hand.

"Do you think people even noticed we disappeared? " Isac asked after a while.

"Well those girls would, "I said giggling.

"Except for them, "He groaned. "I don't even like them, "

"I don't think so, "I muttered.

"I bet the bar guy did, "Isac said sounding tensed. "He was all over you, "

The rest of the walk back to the party downstairs, was completely silent. I could sense that Isac was annoyed about the guy, and well truthfully I was annoyed about all these tall, pretty girls. I just didn't show that I cared.

"JAS! " I heard a familiar voice call as I pulled myself away from a hurt Isac.

"Dad, "I said, letting out a sigh.

"Where have you even, "He asked frantically. "We've been look..."

"Relax, I was with Isac, "I muttered, as he hugged me .

"JAS , ISAC ! " I heard a mixture of out crew calling out towards us .

I rolled my eyes and sighed .

"Guys, Will you stop, "I said frustrated. " I was gone for like a hour , "

Everyone stopped dead in their tracks .

I instanlt felt guilt eat away me .

"I'm sorry, it's just been a long night and I just want to go to the hotel and ... "I started rambling on.

"Actually we had good news, "Julia said, walking towards me.

"Yeah, very good news, "Alex said, Joining her.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at them.

Just as I started opening my mouth, Piano by Ariana Grande started playing.

"Ohmygod, "I muttered.

I grabbed Julia and ran into the centre of the room.

"What are you doing? " Julia squealed.

"What do we do best? " I asked.

"Scream, "She replied cheekily.

"No, Dance, "I said giggling.

Isac's POV

I watched as Julia and Jasmine started dancing wildly. They were both holding hands and giggling like mad.

Alex looked at them and shook his head.

"Shall I tell you then? " Alex asked.

"Go ahead, "I replied, looking at the two teenagers.

"Dave and your dad were talking, "He said watching Julia. " They thought it would be cool if you and Jasmine had a single together, "

"Wh...What ... "I said confused.

"They phoned Josh and him think it's a good idea, "Alex said smirking. "You and Jas will be creating a single together, "

"Ohmygod, that's awesome, "I said, looking at our dads.

"I know and they said that if the song goes well, you guys might be able to do a tour together, "Alex finished, Looking thrilled.

"Whoa ... I don't know what to say .... " I stuttered surprised.

The songs came to an end and I watched as Julia and Jasmine hugged each other.

The next started playing, which was like I'm going to lose you by Meghan Trainor.

I watched as Alex looked at Julia, And Jasmine pushed Julia towards Alex.

Both their eyes were filled with love and pride. Julia was blushing slightly, as Alex grabbed her and pulled her towards him.

The started slow dancing together.

I walked towards Jasmine and I watched as she raised her eyebrow.

"You've already had a dance, "She said jokingly.

I grabbed her and watched as she squealed a little.

"IKKE! " She squealed, happily.

He smile got wider when she saw something behind me. I looked behind me and saw Finch and Noora dancing together.

"You're a good match maker, "I said, pulling on her hair.

"Well loves not really my thing, But its other people things, "She said looking up at me.

Her eyes had softened a little, making the look like an innocent 3 year old.

"Oh, Guess what?!" I mimicked her.

"Heyyyy, that's my thing, But do tell me, "She grumbled, pouting.

"We're going to be recording a song together, "I said excitedly, her eyes filled with happiness and relief. "And get this, if the song does good, we'll be doing a tour together, "

"OHMYGOD! " She screamed.

She hugged me tightly as everything sank in.

"I... I thought that after this , We'd never see each other again , " she whispered .

"What? " I asked, slightly surprised.

"I thought we'd both be busy and stuff, "She mumbled, looking away.

"Not a chance Blondie, "I Said, Cockily. " You can't get rid of me that easy, "

She let out a shrill laugh.

I looked down at her and felt my heart swell pride. She had rested her head on my shoulder again, I could hear her heartbeat against my own chest. It was a soft but rapid beat, matching my own heartbeat.

Hey

Sorry it's kind of a crap chapter.

I bet this is probably full of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes , but I'm not in the mood today or the past week .

It's my baby brothers bday today , so we've been busy with that , so sorry i couldn't update earlier .

So much has happened recently , I don't know whether i should be happy or sad about it , But I'm so confused and i feel kinda lonely even though everyone around me is being really supportive .....

Anyway , One more week of school ! Yayyy , I can't wait .

Anyway hope you enjoy .

Bye