Chapter 31 - 1305 days. 05 hours. 12 minutes. 59 seconds.

Isac's POV

I walked through the corridors, trying to make my way to Jasmine's room.

The anger I had for Jai was beyond its usual state and it was to the state that I would beat the shit out of him for cheating on her, especially after the bullshit she had to go through with me.

After Jasmine locked herself into the bathroom, Julia went on her own phone and found the video. The memories of the video made my gut wrench.

Jai had his arms around two girls, One with Brown hair and another with curly black hair. He was dancing with them and it was obvious he was drunk, but when he leaned in and kissed the black haired girl, that was when I lost it.

I grumbled to myself as I tried calming myself down.

"Fuck, "I shouted, as I landed on the floor.

Someone groaned and helped me up.

I clenched my fists as I saw the guy.

"Jai," I seethed.

"Crap," He groaned, rubbing his temple.

"Are you done cheating on Jas? " I asked, letting my eyes roam to his hickey filled neck.

I felt my anger get more intense at the sight.

"I was drunk, "He mumbled. "And she doesn't love me, she loves you,"

I felt my heart pinch slightly.

I was about to open my mouth.

"I'm breaking up with her, she deserves you," He said, looking away.

"Dude, "I said, my hand reaching out towards him.

He took a step back, making me realise he was hurting.

"I'm sorry, "I mumbled.

"It's not your fault dude, "He said, running his hand through his hair. " Love is complicated and you guys ... are right for each other, "

I felt so much gratitude towards the guy standing in front of me.

"If you excuse me, I need to set her free now," He said, turning around and walking towards the hotel room.

Jasmine's POV

I paced around the room in anger and disgust more than sadness.

Again.

Another cheat.

But why did I care about Jai, I didn't even love him.

The door opened and I felt myself tense.

"Jasmine," The tired boy called out.

"What do you want? " I said angrily.

"I'm sorr...."He started.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed.

He looked at me with fear and guilt.

"I'M DONE WITH PEOPLE TRAMPLING ON ME!" I screamed loudly. "I'M DONE WITH EVERYONE THINKING I'M DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF MY PAST, I'M DONE FAKING WHO I AM!"

He looked away.

"I'm sorry Jai," She whispered. "I lied, God knows why ... I never loved you the way I loved ...Isac,"

I watched as he smiled.

"I know, "He smiled.

"I love Isac more than anyone else in my shitty life, "I whispered again, making him smile wider.

"Jasmine, I knew that from the start," He breathed out. "You were trying to make what you had with Isac regenerate again and make that feeling come back,"

I felt guilt take over every part of my lying body.

"I'm sorry Jai," I whispered.

"It's ok, "He whispered, beckoning me.

I walked into his body and hugged him.

"You and Isac deserve each other, "Jai said pulling away, and looking into my eyes. "Some reason you and Isac just ... Slot in together like a puzzle."

I smiled.

"I was a distraction, "He breathed out shakily. " But Isac, He's you Inciting incident, "

I felt my heart go up in fire.

"Now go," He smiled again. "Go get your soulmate, "

I pulled away kissing him on the cheek before running out the room as fast as I could.

My hair flew behind me making me feel happy again.

"Jasmine? " I heard someone call.

I ran through the winding corridors making myself way through the back of the arena.

"Jasmine? " Someone called, making me look behind them.

I saw Alex, Finch, Noora, Julia, Liam, Josh, Isabel, Danu, Lasse and Angela standing there, looking at me sceptically.

"Me and Jai broke up," I whispered. "He told me to get the guy I really loved, "

They all looked at me in happiness.

"And I'm going to get him back," I said, turning around.

I quietly walked through the door, with the rest of them following.

Then that feeling hit me again.

I watched as Isac pushed Karissa against a table and started leaning in.

"Un fucking Believable, "I said loudly, causing Isac too look back and watch me tremble in anger.

As I pushed past everyone, I felt my heart break again, just like it did 3 years ago when I saw him with Noora.

Heyyy...

DUN DUN DUN ...

Uh oh, what's going to happen between them??

I'm sorry I took so long to upload, so much has happened and honestly , all I want to do is curl up and cry my eyes out , But I can't . You know sometimes you really want to cry but then there's something that stops you.

I give up already...

I just wish everything was so much easier than it is. Maybe then I wouldn't''t have to fake a damn smile all the time.

Sorry guys ...

Byeeee xxx