Chapter 32 - 1305 days. 05 hours. 52 minutes. 14 seconds.

Isac's POV

I watched as jasmine furiously pushed her way out the backstage area.

"What the fuck?!?! " Alex said, furiously.

I watched as Jai walked through the door and stared at me and Karissa.

"Are you being real right now? " He said slowly. "I didn't let her go to see you kiss another girl, "

Everyone's eyes went wide at what Jai said.

"I...I no ...It's not what you think...it ...I....is," I stuttered, pushing Karissa away.

"Cut the bullshit, "Angela said, shaking her head.

Just as I opened my mouth, I heard thunder rumble somewhere.

"I watched that girl break herself trying to get over you, "Angela said, getting closer. "You should of seen her when we first met! YOU FUCKING BROKE HER!"

"It's not my fault I'm prettier than that bitch, "Karissa giggled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Isabel said, lunging only to be caught by Danu.

I looked at a smirking Karissa and felt anger.

"SHE LEANED IN AND WHEN SHE HEARD YOU GUYS, SHE FLIPPED US AROUND!" I screamed angrily.

They all stared at me.

"You don't think I hurt when this happened?!" I screamed. "You don't think I went through any of the changes and emotions Jasmine went through "

Everyone stayed silent.

Someone were in the distance I heard rain pushing against the roof of something, setting the mood of.

"The Jasmine you guys know, "I said, looking down. "Is not the Jasmine I know , I fell in love with the feisty Jasmine , The one who had no shame in eating 4 cheeseburgers or the Jasmine who wasn't afraid of getting muddy ,"

Everyone stared at me earnestly.

"But the Jasmine I loved the most, "I breathed out. " Is the Jasmine who stayed awake with me till 5 am talking about bullshit or the Jasmine that finally let her emotions out? That was the Jasmine I loved and always love "

"What about the night we spent together," Karissa said "We did a lot more than talk,"

Everyone's face twisted to disgust again.

I looked at her and wanted to scream "LIES" into her stupid caked face.

"No," I whispered.

"No offence Isac, "Julia cut in. "But after all the bullshit you've done, I'm beginning to trust that more than you, "She said pointing at Karissa.

I watched as she picked her nails and then flicked her hair.

"B...b...but J...ja... You saw what was going to happen yesterday! "I said hurt.

"Maybe a day ago, But if I were Jasmine I wouldn't want you back Isac," Julia said, her voice cracking.

Everyone looked at her.

"She doesn't deserve this," Julia said, sniffling. "She's has to go through so much in her fucked up life only to be let down each time , "

Julia turned around again, looking were Jasmine had walked out of.

"We all don't realize how different life would be without her," Julia breathed. "The Jcrew wouldn't even be here, the Icrew would be so much different and Isac .... God knows, "

Everyone looked down.

"It's time to break a promise, "Danu said, stepping in front of everyone. "Sorry Jas,"

"That," He pointed at Karissa, "Threatened Jas,"

Everyone looked at Karissa with even more hatred. Karissa's eyes went wide at the accusation.

"Would you like to expand on what you said? " Danu said, squinting.

Karissa stared at him furiously.

"I....I ... This was such a waste of time, "She huffed, before turning towards me. " I only like you for the money, "

I shook my head at her, as I realized just how dumb I had been.

"You can have that girl, "She said, before stomping away.

We all watched as she walked out the room, unlocking her phone and calling someone.

"Daddyyyy, I WANT TO COME HOME! " She screamed, disappearing from our sites.

"You're an idiot Isac, "Alex breathed out.

"I know, "I grumbled, burying my head into my hands.

I felt someone walk towards me and place their arms around me.

"What now? " Lasse asked. "Are you going to end this story with love and happiness or leave it of like the last one? "

I cringed at the thought of the words.

"I'm going to have a happy ending," I said shakily, Getting up and walking out the door.

I'm going to be the hero of her story, not the villain.  

Heyyyy

GUYS.GUYS.GUYS

Including the prologue there's only 2 more chapters left ....

Damn it! I'm not ready to let go of this book, I think I might actually write a third book for this story. Because I really want to see Jasmine's and Isac's near future.

In other news, I had my flute exam today! I think I did okay, well hopefully, And the thing with that girl who was rude to me, Well let's just say we haven't spoken since that happened. Too bad: D

Anyways how are you guys?

Does it not scare you that like we only have 23 days left of this year left?? It went really quickly and it was really memorable, but it kind of sucks that some people who I was so close to in the beginning of the year, I don't even talk to anymore. Oh well ... I guess that's life.

Anyways hope you enjoy...

Byeee xxxx