Chapter 20

Dedication: I enjoyed reading all of the comments! You're all so sweet to my story. I'm dedicating this chapter to lilcutie46 for her cute comment! <3

Bear with me, folks..here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🏀Trey Parker

"Well shit, bro," Drew chuckled humorlessly after I confessed to him my predicament while we were in detention.

Sighing, I ran my hands though my hair to scratch my head, "I know."

"I can't believe YOU were the one who left her at the dance."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "You knew?"

He scoffed, "Hell yeah. I'm dating Claire, and she's basically Hayden's older sister. She told me about the night at the dance, but they she also went on to say that she's so happy Hayden found a guy her treats her right, like you." Because I was scared.

I groaned, "I know, I was a douche to leave her. I don't even know why I did!" I said, throwing my arms around in frustration.

"Dude, you gotta tell her," he urged.

"I will, how do you think she'll handle it?" I asked my best friend, hoping for words of wisdom or encouragement. He simply shrugged.

"Guess we'll see soon," I pinched the bridge of my nose when he said those words. "But hey, of you explain yourself to her and you have a damn good excuse," he paused to put his hand on my shoulder. "She'll understand."

Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'll tell Hayden it was me at the dance..tonight, after our basketball game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😈Alec Bennett

Danika groaned after I fully explained my genius plan to her, "I don't get it. How will this help us establish a relationship?"

I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes and keep playing it smooth, "Cuz, babe, it'll prove your faith to me."

She didn't look the slightest bit convinced and crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly, "How is me kissing Trey going to prove I'm faithful to you? It seems like you wouldn't want me kissing any other guys." Danika seemed to be a little hurt, but I paid no attention. Or rather, I didn't care. There was only one girl I want, and she just so happened to be the one girl I couldn't get.

"It shows your dedication, baby," Ick. Throwing around these pet names to Danika made me want to vomit. But if it gets me what I want, it'll be worth it.

She huffed her red curl out of her eyes and stared me down so intensely that I almost thought she was going to slap me across the face. Still, I kept my unfaltering smolder on my face and she seemed to be slowly giving in to my spell. "But why! I mean, doesn't he have a fling with that junior?" Danika tapped her chin trying to remember the name, the name I already knew she would say. "I wanna say her name is Hayden."

I shrugged, "Yeah? So?"

"She is just so tiny and adorable! Not to mention, her and Trey and totally compatible. Have you seen them together? They have an undeniable chemistry," Danika beamed as she rambled on about Trey and Hayden. The thought of those two together sickened me to my core, and I had to clench my fists and grit my teeth to keep my angering from bursting.

"Come on, please? For me?" I tried to re-enact the famous Puss-in-Boots eyes, and Danika seemed to be coming closer and closer to giving in to what I want.

"What will I get out of it?" She asked suspiciously. "I don't want to do this all in vain."

I smirked, I knew she would come around. I worked my way closer to her and blew my breath onto her face by saying, "Whatever you want, babe." She giggled and blushed, but I dismissed it without a second thought.