Siblings

If you have a sibling, let me say this:

Your sibling is the best thing that will ever happen to you, if you treat him/her right.

No lie.

I hope you read my rant about parents, and if you did then you know how it upset me.

Anyways,
Yesterday I made my sister help me with my film homework, which is watch a movie every weekend.
My sister hates movies.
I promised her that we'd play this game that my friend irl Evelyn ( opalfur ) taught me.

In this game, you write down things on slips of paper, like animals and stuff. Then, you fold up the slips and put them in a basket of some sort.
After that, you and your opponent(s) draw out two slips of paper each. Then, you combine the two things on each paper and draw and name it.
Anyway, so I promised to play this game with my sister, but there was no time, so she convinced me to do it before we went to sleep.

Well, I go downstairs and my mom starts lecturing me, and I start fighting back although I don't want to but I just do, and then i'm upstairs and into my sister's room because she wants me to play with her, and then...
I look at her and break into tears. I lay on her bed, hug her pillow with weak arms, and cry.
And my little sister says nothing, and when I look up, she's putting a band-aid on my foot.
She looks at me, smiles, and says "It makes the hurt go away."

My little sister-she's 12 (or she's 11 but turning twelve soon) -is amazing.
I used to hate her, think she was just a pain in my side.
She's not.
She's the staple that keeps me here.
She's awesome.

Treat your siblings right.

GUYS GO FOLLOW LOKI4KINGOFASGUARD SHES POOPERSCOOPER COOL YO
Plus she's mentioned me a crapton and I have said nothing 'bout her sooooo
>~<