Just Your Average Video

Dani's POV:

I sit in my room looking through our videos we have done throughout the years we have been on YouTube and I can tell the difference from our very first YouTube video we posted from our most recent video, Jay's video.

We've grown up, and the quality is much better as well.

I click on Jay's video he did by himself. The title surely takes me by surprise.

I's  Got Baes, is the name. Weird.

"Hey guys! So for this week Rider, Dani and I are making our own videos. So here's my video!" He starts off with

I pause the video for a second and look over at my desk at Rider's camera which is waiting for me to record a video, Jay dropped it off this morning so I could record  my video.

I sigh and click play.

"Alright I asked you guys on Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Facebook if you guys could ask me questions with #askJay and it was crazy how many questions I got."

He picks up his phone and readies himself for the first question.

The question pops up on the bottom half of the screen and Jay reads it out loud.

"Here's the first question. 'What inspired you, Rider and Dani to do YouTube together?'"

I can answer this myself...friendship, wanting to be more than just high school students, be special.

Just from that an idea pops into my head for my video. I shut my laptop and hop off my bed and run to grab the camera but I trip over dirty clothes in the process.

I grab the camera and pull on my combat boots before I race out of my room and down the stairs. As soon as I reach the kitchen I grab my phone off the counter.

"Time to record a video." I say to myself

I call one of my friends, not Jay or Rider but one of my friends that's a girl.

"Hey Carly! I was wondering if you want to do a YouTube with me for my channel." I say

"Yeah sure!" She replies

"OK! Great! I'll see you soon."

With that I end the phone call and set up the camera in my living room.

Then while I am getting ready for video the doorbell rings.

"I got it!" I yell

I get the door and see it's Carly.

"Hey! Come on it!" I say opening the door wider

we walk into the living room where I have the camera set up.

"Ready to do this?" I ask

"I guess." She shrugs

We get ready and sit in front of the camera on my couch and when we are ready I press the record button.

"Hey guys! it's Dani here with my friend Carly and we are here to do some prank calls! So I'll let you go first Carly since you are the guest."

"Ok."

She reaches her hand into the bowl full of pieces of paper.

"I got number nine."

"Shall we go from the top or bottom?"

"Top, since I was already counting from the top." Carly says as she scrolls through her contacts and I laugh. "Oh god!"

"What?" I ask looking over her shoulder at her phone

When I see the name I can't help but break out laughing.

"Here's let's show the camera." I say grabbing her phone to put it up to the camera lens

I let the camera focus so it shows the name and the name is Grandma.

"Well you are screwed." I say still laughing

"Oh shut up!" She says covering her face

I start typing in the number on my home phone and then I press the call button.

"Here you go." I say handing the phone to her

"No you take it." She says pushing it back to me

We pass the phone back and fourth until someone answers.

We both freeze.

"I'm hanging up." The person said

"I"m sorry very sorry. We having doing this survey about whether of not people's fridges are running." I say in a man's voice

"What is this about? Who's the company?"

"Mad Man Max's Running Fridge's is our company."

"Is this real?"

Carly takes the phone from me and starts talking.

"That's all the time we have." And she ends the call.

"Ok now it's my turn." I say picking up the bowl. I pull out a number and it's...."I have number 15!"

I scroll through my contacts and I see the name and its.....Jay.

I cover my mouth and show Carly my phone.

"Well this is going to be interesting." She says taking the phone and types in his number.

She presses the call button and we wait till he answers.

"Hello?" Jay answers

"Hello how has your day been good sir?" I ask with a British accent

"Fine...may I ask why you are calling?" He says confused

"We were told by our boss that you...uhhhh what's your name..."

"Jay."

"That you, Jay are having some trouble in bed."

Right after I say that Carly can't help but roll on the floor laughing.

"Good bye."

With that he hangs up and I break out laughing.

"What...the...heck." Carly says between laughs

"I just wanted to see how he would respond."

We continue to call random people in our contacts before we decide to end the video on a high note.

"Bye guys! Thanks so much for watching and I'll see you in the next video! BYE!" I say before I cover the camera with my hand

I turn off the camera and look at Carly..."Well that went...well I guess."

"You guess." She giggles. "I think you just embarrassed Jay on the internet."

She does have a good point, for all I know Jay isn't getting it on. He could just be sitting watching Netflix in his room.

"You have a point." I sigh

"I know I do. But are you going to post it?"

"Heck yeah!" I say getting up to grab the camera from the stand.

I grab the camera from the stand and quickly run over to the computer. I upload the video onto my computer and start editing it.

I can't help but think about what I said I the phone with Jay when we pranked him...oops.

~Author's Note~
Hey guys! Hope you all liked this chapter!! Sorry I haven't been updating much but I'll try to update more!

Vote, Comment, Follow!

I follow back!

~we_shining_stars~