The Secret Behind Rider

Jay's POV: 

Ever since the beginning of the day where Rider almost killed Dani and I. I knew I had to do something. Once class got out I took off running down the hall to Dani's locker. 

I get to her locker and wait for her to meet me. I wait a couple minutes until my phone buzzes in my pocket. I look to see who it is and Dani is the one who texted me. 

Dani: Meet me in the broadcasting room!! ASAP!! 

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and head down the hall to the broadcasting room. I admit I forgot our school even had a broadcasting room...oops. But give me a break I never go in there anyway. 

I finally found the room after going from hall to hall looking for it. I push open the door and it makes a really loud squeaking noise. I look down the hall both ways but it seems no one even heard. Thank god!

I walk in and find Dani sitting in a chair with camera a right in front of her ready to record. 

"What's happening here?" I ask pulling a chair over to sit next to her. 

"We are going to post a video on our account and see if any of our fans have ways to help Rider." She says with a smile, like she is proud of herself. 

"Not a bad idea." I say with a nod and hit the record button. "Hey guys! Dani and Jay here or as some of you shippers like to call us Day. But we aren't here to talk about that right now."

"We are here to talk about Rider. Today he hasn't been himself and we are pretty worried about him. We honestly have no idea what is going on with him right now. But we want you guys to help. We would like you guys to comment on his Twitter posts, Instagram pictures, and even send him Snapchats just to show him that people care about him." 

"Now onto the Day action." I say wiggling my eyebrows before I turn to Dani.

'What are you doing?' She mouths

"Giving the fans what they want." I say pulling her chair closer to me and I can tell she is getting nervous. I wrap my arms around her and give her a hug. "You guys thought I was going to kiss her...sorry guys, not today." I say laughing 

Then I feel something touch my cheek and out of the corner of my eye I can see it's Dani's lips giving me a kiss on the cheek. Oh crap...the comments are going to explode in this video.

"Anyway guys! Thanks for watching and don't forget to help Rider out! See you guys soon!" 

With that we end the video and grab the camera and hook it up to one of the computers. "The comments are gonna go crazy in this video." I say sitting down next to Dani in front of a computer.

"Yeah...I know." She says smiling. 

We sit and wait for the video to upload onto the computer and we edit it a bit before we post it onto our YouTube channel. 

"What should we name this video?" Dani asks turning to me. All I do is shrug. "Well some help you are." 

"Hey I'm sorry...I'm not good with thinking of names." I say holding my hands up in surrender and she just shakes her head and smiles before she turns back to the computer. Her hands hover over the keyboard until she thinks of a title for the video. Then finally her hands fly over the keyboard typing away and I look at the screen to see the title of the video is We need your help

"Wow... great title." I say with a chuckle

"Don't say anything...you were not helping at all." She says with some sass and I jab her in the stomach and she jumps. "Don't you dare do that again." 

~Author's Note~

Sorry guys! I haven't updated in a while but here's a chapter for this story. I'll try and update more often with summer coming up. I honestly can't wait, May 20th is my last day of school and I am just sooooooooooo ready for summer!! Hope you guys liked this chapter!! 

Do you think Dani and Jay will become the Day everyone wants them to be? What's up with Rider and his new girl Becky? We'll find out in the next chapter!

Vote, Comment, Follow!

I follow back!

~we_shining_stars~