Double Date Night!

When Rider picks me up at my house Becky is sitting in the passengers seat with her hair all nice and everything while Rider is wearing what looks like he found a suit from the 1960's in his dad's closet.

"Hey guys!" I say settling myself into the back seat behind Rider.

"Hi Jay!" Becky says turning around in her seat to face me. "You look very handsome."

"Why thank you Becky. You look very beautiful. Doesn't she look beautiful Rider?" I say looking at Rider and I notice his hands on the steering wheel, he is gripping it so hard his knuckles are turning white.

"Yes...yes she does." He says like he just let go of a breath he was trying to hold in.

"Thank you Rider." She smiles and Rider pulls out of my driveway and then pulls into Dani's driveway where we wait for her.

After about a minute or so of waiting Dani comes out wearing a red dress I've never seen her wear that hugs her body and ends right above her knees. Her hair is pulled up into a braided bun. I'll admit I've never seen her dress like this...ever. It's definitely a change of character and I quite like it.

Dani hops into the back next to me. "What?" She asks

I guess I must have been staring at her.

"Oh it's just that I've never seen you dress like this." I say

"Well I decided to change it up a little bit." She says with a smile as she puts on her seatbelt.

"Well I think you look amazing!" Becky says and Dani laughs a little.

"Thanks girl!" Dani says

"Well we better get to the restaurant, don't want to miss our reservation." I say and Rider nods as he starts to back out of Dani's driveway.

I can see by the look on Rider's face he is really nervous about this date but he is trying to hide it. He can never hind anything from me no matter how hard he tries.

"So are you guys going to film tonight?" Becky asks

"What do you mean?" Dani asks

"Well I know you three have a YouTube channel together and literally videotape everything...I mean I remember one of your first videos where you guys invaded Rider's privacy by entering the bathroom when he was on the toilet." She says laughing

"Oh...well this is a little more personal and private. Plus I don't think Rider wants this to be recorded, right Rider?"

"Uh...yeah!"

We finally get to the restaurant and Rider parks the car and shuts off the engine. He quickly hops out of the car and helps Becky with her door and I do the same for Dani.

I hold my arm out to Dani and she looks like she is about to smack it away but she sees Rider doing the same thing and Becky takes his arm so she decides to do the same.

"I bet by tonight, you are going to wish we were dating." I whisper in her ear and she freezes. She looks like she could smack the smirk right off my face but she doesn't.

We get inside the restaurant and get our table which is a big booth in the back of the restaurant. We take our seats and the hostess leaves and we start talking because if we don't this night is going to be really long.

"So Rider where did you find this place? It's amazing!" Dani asks looking around

"Oh actually Becky suggested it." Rider says

'It's about time this guy has said more than two words.' A voice in my head says.

"I'm so glad you guys like it! My family came here a few months ago after my father accepted a new position at his company and we decided to celebrate here. The food is amazing, if you need any suggestion let me know." She smiles

I'll admit I wasn't sure what to expect from Becky and this double date but I'll admit it seems to going pretty well so far.

"So I have to ask. How long have you two been a couple?" Becky asks leaning her elbows on the table.

"Actually we are..." Before Dani can finish her sentence I but in.

"You see Becky, Dani and I have felt a special connection for a while." I say putting my arm around Dani's shoulders and pull her closer to me.

"We have?" Dani asks shocked.

"Yes we have, we just didn't want to ruin anything between us so we have decided to be civil and not let our feelings get in the way of our friendship. Plus we didn't want this to effect our channel together with Rider. So I'm sorry to say it but we are not a couple."

"Aww I was so hoping you two would be a couple. I mean that video you posted of you two together was the cutest thing ever. Pretty much any video you three post has a Day part that makes the fans go crazy."

"Wait what video?" Rider asks and Dani and I freeze.

'Oh crap! We forgot about the video!'

"There was this video they recorded because they wanted to help you out." Becky says pulling her phone out of her purse. "Here I'll show you. It's the cutest thing ever."

Dani and I sit in silence while Becky shows Rider and once it's over he looks up from her phone at us.

"Ok I'll admit you two do make a cute couple." He says and I chuckle taking my arm off Dani's shoulders.

"I think we should decide what we want to eat." I say taking a look at my menu.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Dani's hand slowly edge closer to mine on the booth under the table. I decide to close the gap and take her hand in mine. We look at each other from behind our menus.

Maybe since everyone is routing for the whole Day thing, maybe we can make it official...maybe.