Day is NOT a Thing!

Within minutes of uploading our video onto our YouTube account the comments start to flow right in.

"Look at this comment." Dani say pointing at the screen.

I look over her shoulder and read the comment.

"I've been waiting so long for Day to happen!"

"I wonder how long they have been waiting." I say with a chuckle.

"Who knows." Dani says shaking her head as she logs off the computer and grabs her things. "Hopefully there will be some comments that will help with Rider."

"Yeah...hopefully."

I couldn't help but think why she would kiss me and make the comments go even more crazy then they already were.

"I have a question for you." I say as we both get up from the computer chairs.

"Shoot."

"Why did you kiss my cheek?"

"I wanted to see how people would react. I'm also hoping that we will get the most comments on this video."

Of course she would only want to see the reaction of our fans and nothing else but that. It was all show, nothing real but what I was also doing was for show too so I guess it doesn't matter.

"I just feel a little bad since Day won't be an actually thing." Dani says as we walk out of the broadcasting room.

"I'm not. You would be a crazy girlfriend." I say and she pushes me and all I do is chuckle.

"Hey that's not true!" She whines.

"Ok it's not true."

We walk in silence the rest of the way till we get to the lunchroom and I look around to see if I can find Rider and I find him sitting at our usual table in the back corner.

"At least he still knows where to sit at lunch." I mutter and Dani turns her head towards me.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, just talking to myself."

We walk over to Rider and he looks up from his tray to give us a small smile, not a big Rider smile but it still works. It seems like he is getting a little better.

Dani and I put our stuff down in our seats and start to walk off towards the lunch line but we get stopped by Rider.

"Hey Jay!" He calls after us and both Dani and I turn around.

"What's up dude?" I ask walking back towards the table

"I need your help with Becky." He says and looks a little to his right and my left, I wonder what he is looking at since he sin't making eye contact with me so I turn around and see Dani standing right behind me. "I'm sorry Dani but this is guy stuff."

All she can do is nod before she walks off to the lunch line.

"So what do you need help with?" I ask taking the seat across from him.

"Everything...I've never been on a date with a girl."

I'm shocked when he says that but at the same time I'm not surprise. Everyday since I first met Rider he hasn't once talked about a girl, gone on a date and or anything like that.

"Ok...you have a lot to learn in a short amount of time." I say as I take out a pen and a piece of paper and start writing down things he should know before I hand it to him.

He looks over the paper before he looks up at me with a blank look on his face.

"What do you not get?" I lean closer as he puts the paper down on the table.

"So swag?"

"Really?! You have no idea what that means?" I ask and he shakes his head. "It's another way to be say be confident."

"Couldn't you have just said be confident?"

"I could have but there is more letters."

"What has more letters?" Dani asks sliding into the seat next to me as she slides a tray of food in front of me.

"Nothing." Both Rider and I say at once

Dani looks Rider then to me and back again till she rolls her eyes and digs into her lunch. 

"So I saw you guys posted a video on our channel." Rider says changing the subject. "I didn't know you guys are a couple."

When he says that Dani is chewing her food and does a spit take all over Rider and at the same time both Dani and I yell "WHAT!". So the whole cafeteria can hear us.

"What...I saw the video and you guys were getting cozy in the broadcasting room. Hey maybe we can go on a double date." He offers. 

Dani and I share a look. Dani seems horrified of the idea of us being a couple but I just shrug and slide my arm around her shoulders. "That sounds like a great idea dude." 

He smiles his signature Rider smile before he gets up to throw his trash away at the other side of the lunchroom.  Once he is out of earshot Dani scoots away from me and gives me the death glare. 

"Why would you agree to going on a double date with him and Becky? We are not a couple Jay." She snaps at me

"I'm only doing it for his sake. I mean he didn't even know what swag was, he really needs our help with this Dani." I plead

"Ok...fine I'll pretend to be your girlfriend for one night...but that's it!"

"You never know." I say leaning closer to her. "You might actually fall for all this." 

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." She says poking me in on the nose. 

We notice after a couple minutes that Rider doesn't come back so we quickly finish eating our lunch and throw our trash away and head to our next classes.