How you meet

(Just so you'll know the chapters get longer once you reach BEN DROWNED chapter on down)
How you meet

---------------------
Slenderman

You were walking in the woods after you seen you boyfriend kissing another girl. 'It's not what it looks like' he said 'you don't understand' he said.

'I now pronounce you, blocked and deleted, you may now kiss my ass' you thought to yourself as a few tears fell from your eyes.

After walking for abiut five minutes you came across the most amazing clearing you ever seen, it almost made you forget why you were in the woods in the first place.... almost.

You walked to the middle of the clearing and sat down, surrounded by flowers.

"So I see that I'm not the only one who likes the beauty of nature" a voice said behind you.

You were scared shitless. You turned around faster then sonic .EXE (see what I did there)

The voice belonged to a very slender man, about three feet tall and....no face.

'Holy shit is he-' you thought before the man cut your thought off short

"My name is Slenderman, may I ask what your name is", he asked kindly.

'I'm a hell of dead right now, he's going to kill me. Why couldn't he kill my ex instead of me', you thought

"Are you alright", he asked, concerned.

"Oh, um what", you asked, not listening because of the thoughts of being killed running through your mind.

"I asked 'what is your name' and 'if your were alright", he repeated.

"Oh my name is (Y/N), and yes, I'm okay", you said but you were freaking out.

"Well, that's good. I hope to see you sometime soon", he said before he vanished in thin air.

'We're the rumors false, is he really a monster like people says he is? If so then, I didn't see why they say he's a monster, he's a sweetheart', you thought before you went home and try to get your mind of your cheating boyfriend.

---------------------

Splenderman

You were swinging on the swing in the abandoned park in the wood by your house. No one goes there anymore because of all the missing cases that's been at the park, so you knew you were going to be alone.

Your bullies were very active today. They waited till you were going home to chase you, the only reason they stopped was because you ran into the forbidden woods, the center of Halloween dares, challenges, and scary stories you tell to your younger siblings for a little laugh.

It was quiet all around you, the only thing you could here was the creak of the swing chains so, it was hard to miss the sound of a jingle bell in the woods.

Curiosity got the better of you.

You jumped off the swing when it was at its highest and walked deeper into the woods trying to found out what what making that noise and where it was coming from.

The noise led you to a big tree. 'It's coming from behind this tree' I thought before walking behind it and getting the surprise of your life.

"Hi I'm Splenderman. What's your name"

---------------------

Smexy

You an (Y/F/F/N) (your female friend's name) were out and about on a Friday night like any teenager would (not me, I'm a loner). (Y/F/N) made you put on a whore dress with heel and dragged you out of the house.