Suicide mouse

I decided to NOT write the dark link chapter because I want this story to have the creepypastas you normally don't see in boyfriend scenarios. Also, do anyone have any ideas on what the next chapter should be.

How you meet

You were walking down the sidewalk with your hands in your pocket and your head was down. You were very depressed this afternoon, it felt like no one was on your side, not even your parents were on your side. They hardly speak to you anymore and when they do, it's just them yelling at you for doing something wrong or stupid. The people at school weren't any different from your parents. Your teachers treating you like crap, the students bullies you non stop, and having to deal with trying to past your classes was just too much for a teenager to handle.

You were thinking about this while walking on the sidewalk. 'Does it really matter if I'm here? Will anyone care at least a little bit? Maybe it's for the best to just leave this world, it's not like it wants me here anyways, so why stay?', you thought to yourself as you climbed a building till you were on the roof.

You over the edge of the roof, "You'll be doing the world a favor", you said to yourself. "Real suffering is not known", you heard a quiet and timid voice said behind you. "W- Who are you and what are you doing here", you asked him. "My name is suicide mouse and I should be asking you the same thing"
---------------------

Hanging out

You two sat on the roof talking about what went wrong with your day, starting off with your parents yelling at you to now, with you sitting on a roof with a stranger and an even stranger name. "Just remember you aren't the only one in this world feeling like this. I thought that too before I saw you", he said to you, looking your way.

"I felt the same way too. I felt so alone in this world, like no one wanted me around", you said, looking down at your hands in you lap. "I'm sure almost everyone felt lonely at least one time in their life. I, however, felt lonely my whole life", suicide mouse said looking down, sad. "Well now you have me, so you don't have to be alone anymore", you said to him. You can tell that, that made him feel a lot better because of how his frown turned into a smile very quickly. "Yeah, I'll like that very much", he said. "Me too", you said.

Every night since that day you both have made that your meeting spot, you two even exchanged phone numbers. That rooftop was the one place you both had to get away from the world and it's problems. When you two meet up, you both tell about each others day and how it fucking sucked and just talk about random things. You look forward for your meet ups everyday.
---------------------

When he realizes he likes you

'Why have I been feeling more happier lately. What happened to the old, depressed. and shy mouse, well I'm still shy but that's not important.', I thought to myself as I sat on the side of my bed trying to think of an answer, any answer. "Why does (Y/N) feel so special to me, is it because she's my best friend or something more", I said out loud to no one. Every since I met her, I've been happier, more sociable, I'm still shy though and I don't think that will ever go away.

"My name is suicide mouse for a reason. So why am I not as depressed or sad? What does she have that makes me happy?", I asked myself while walking around my room.

Maybe, I can finally be happy, with her by my side.
---------------------

When he ask you out

You both were on the rooftop as always, but Suicide mouse was acting weird. He kept looking at you instead of his hands like he normally do, you couldn't really explain it, it was jus weird to you. "U- Um so (Y/N), can I ask you a question", he said. "Y- Yeah, sure", you said getting nervous. "Can you- Would you, I mean, will you be m- my girlfriend", he said more nervous then ever.

"I would love to".

---------------------

Your first date

You too were much too shy to go on a romantic date so you two just went to a poetry slam at a local bar. You both were now hearing someone reading their poems about depression and how they got through it. It was very inspiring to know how they went from sad and depressed to happy and sharing their experience of how they got to the place that their are today.

"Okay everyone, we will be taking a ten minute break, but in the meanwhile enjoy this poem by Shane Koyczan called To this day", the host said.

"Oh this is my favorite poem", you said. (This is my favorite poem so now it's yours). "Really, why", suicide mouse said. "Because it talks about thing that I had to go through", you said.

The two of you sat there talking about how each poem made you feel, what it means, and what was the author trying to tell you. The rest of the night was filled with laughter, talking, and suicide mouse even got a kiss on the cheek.
---------------------

When he gets jealous

You and your best guy friend, Tyler, ( if you don't have a friend named Tyler, now you do) was over your house trying to complete your project. "Hey can you hand me the book and the notes", you said. He gave you the items you asked for and started on his part of the project. You two were almost done when you heard a knock on your front door.

When you opened the door suicide mouse was standing there, "Hey (Y/N), I was waiting at our spot and you never showed up, are you okay?", he said. "Oh crap, we were too busy working on the project that we lost track of time", you said. "We?", he asked. "Yeah, me and my best friend was assigned to do a project together", you told him.

You stepped aside to let mouse in the house so he can meet your friend. "Camron this is suicide mouse, mouse this is Tyler, my best friend", you told him. "Oh, hello. Um (Y/N), I got to go, I just came here to see if you were okay", mouse said before leaving.

You didn't see him all that night and half of the next day. You called mouse over to your house so you can talk about what's been going on. "Hey, mouse what's been going on", You asked him. "Why do you hang out with him? Do you like him more then me?", He asked you.

Now you knew what was going on here, mouse was jealous at Tyler for last night. "Is this about Tyler", you asked him. He just stood there with his head down, silent. "Mouse, Tyler is my best friend, not my boyfriend, YOU are my best friend and my boyfriend, remember that", you said before you and mouse sat down on your bed and watched movies till he had to leave
---------------------