your first date

Your first date

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you like your break.

1643 words. Wow that's alot.
Slenderman

~Flashback~
You and slender were in your room doing absolutely nothing.

"My dove", slender said. You love it when he calls you that because it's your special name that he only calls you and that makes it even special.

"Yes slendy", you responded using the name he only let you call him.

"What do you think about going on a date with me", he asked you.

"Really!", you yelled out in excitement.

"Yes, really", he laughed.

"I'd love to, slendy", you said trying to calm the fuck down but failing.

"Okay then, I guess it's settled. I'll pick you up from your house tomorrow at around 6", he said.

"Aww, why do we have to wait for tomorrow, let's go on a date today", you said.

"Anything you want my dove. I will always be here to provide whatever you may need and want", he said wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close.

~End of flashback~

You were already dressed in (any color and type of dress you want) with matching jewelry and tall black heels (sorry my favorite colors are black and red if you didn't know).

"(Y/N) ARE YOU READY!!", you heard slender yell from down stairs. He left awhile ago, probably to get the date ready.

"ONE MOMENT!!", you yelled back.

You quickly grabbed your purse that had all your necessary things and quickly went down the stairs without tripping in your heals ;).

He wrapped his arms around you "ready now?", he asked looking down to you.

You nodded before he teleported you both somewhere.

When your vision was cleared you looked around to see a house that you never been in.

"Where are we slendy", you asked, confused.

"This is where I live, this is the slender mansion. More pastas live here so be careful", he said before guiding you towards tall double doors.

When he open the door you saw why he had to leave. There candles, wine glassas, low music played in the background, it was just beautiful and every way.

"Aww, you didn't have to go this far for our date, I'll be happy with just a walk in the woods and looking up at the stars", you responded.

"You deserve more then a simple walk in the woods, my dove", he replied.

He walked over to a chair and pulled it out "My lady", he said, gesturing toward the chair.

"Thank you so much", you said before sitting down on the chair and having slender push the chair in slightly.

The date was equally romantic and fun, it was the best time you had in awhile.

---------------------

Splenderman

You and splendy were at the carnival for a date. He asked you yesterday and you agreed instantly.

The best part is that splendy didn't have to hide because people just thought he was a clown that belonged in the circus.

The both of you were now standing in the line to get some cotton candy.