when you realize you like him

When you realize you like him
---------------------

Slenderman

Slenderman, despite being a killer, is actually a sweetheart. He is such a gentleman.

He doesn't judge you like the time when your hair was a total mess, he asked could he do your hair because he was bored but you knew he just wanted to spare your feeling.

Not too many boys are as sweet and kind as slendy.

Most of them are assholes anyway.
---------------------

Splenderman

You had to admit splendy was kinda creepy, but also cute at the same time. Yeah, you know it's werid.

He's creepy because no one should be that happy.

He's cute because almost every little thing causes him to get all happy and giggly, well, more then usual.

When he's 100% happy he looks insain and crazy,

But aren't we all a little crazy, in love.

(If you know where that came from I will freaking love you for ever).
---------------------

Smexy

Yes, Smexy is a major pervert, everyone knows that. What they don't know is that he's not really as perverted then what people think.

Of course he smacks your butt once in awhile a say perverted things but that's all, nothing but little mindless flirting.

Sometimes you worry about him just thinking of you as a friend and going off with some other girl, you never knew why though.

Why were you so worried he was going to find someone else to hang out with, someone else to flirt with.

You asked your friend why you were feeling this way and she said the most craziest thing you ever heard.

She said that 'I liked him, more then a friend'.

I denied it on the spot but, at tes when you were along you couldn't help but to think of yourself his girlfriend.

Maybe, it will happen.

One day.
---------------------

Jeff the killer

You forgave him for braking into your house and trying to kill you a long time ago so it has been up hill from there.

You two have been hanging out almost everynight.

There has been a couple of times where you almost got caught by your parents but, Jeff is a skilled killer so he knew what to do in time like that so there was nothing to worry about.

You always admired how he could get out of tough situations so swiftly and quick. If it were you in one of those situations, you would easily been found out.

He also had a tough side that can scare a grown into being his bitch.

It was always halarious to see a grown man run for there life's, screaming and tripping over their own feet.

'Damn Jeff, you're turning me insain', you thought before getting ready for another visit with Jeff.
---------------------

Sonic.EXE

You were playing the forest on your laptop.

You were doing good in surviving against the man eating humans until the game started to turn a little weird.