Breaking up (Again)

Slenderman

Me and Dr. Smiley have been going out for a few months now and it's been stable. Well, It would be if we wouldn't have to deal with Slender popping up everywhere and all of the time. Every time he would catch me alone he would apologize and beg for my forgiveness. One day I finally had enough of his apologize and I just forgave him, but I told him just because I forgave him doesn't mean that I would go back out with him. What he did really hurt, not just me but Angelica too. She has already cheated on and had people cheat with her and she thought badly of herself after what happened. A few days after I accepted his apology, we became good friends but, even Dr. Smiley can see the love behind Slender's eyes.

Dr. smiley P.O.V

"Hey Slenderman, can I talk to you?", I asked him after (Y/N) went to bed for the night. "Yes, you may", he said, walking downstairs to the living room. "So what did you need?", He asked once we were downstairs. "Hey, I see the way you look at (Y/N)", I said, sitting down on the couch. "I'm really sorry, I'll try to stop", He said, looking sown at his feet. "It's okay, because I've noticed that (Y/N) looks at you the same way, now", I told him. "SHE DOES!", he shouted, " I mean, really?". "Yeah, I can tell that there's still some kind of flame burning between you two still and I won't be In the way anymore", I told him. "No, I can't do that to you or her. You make her happy and that's all that I want for her", he said. "It's okay with me. You two were meant to be together and I'll find who I'm meant to be with. It's not like I don't have an eternity to figure it out", I laughed and he joined in. "Thank you so much", he said, hugging me and I did the same. "I'll her tomorrow after she woke up", I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Splenderman

Trenderman was always on my back about how I present myself and how I should look. I know he's only doing this out of love but, It's kind of starting to get on my nerves. It's like the same thing as him saying that I'm not pretty or that I should change my style to fit his, and that's just not me. That's not the only problem that we've had in the past. We have always fought about little things that might not seem like something to fight about to other people. I never knew how little Trenderman and I really had in common. How did we even get together anyways.

One Trender and I got into a really bad fight, so bad that I had to leave my own house to get some time to calm down a little. I was walking in the woods till I saw the trail that Splender and I use to always take every time we came here. 'Let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we', I thought as I followed the dirt path. I forgot how beautiful this trail was and it was so far In the woods were no one would dare to go. It was so peaceful out here, that it was pretty obvious that I could hear someone walking through the trail.

It only took me a few steps to realize that it was Splenderman walking down the trail. Our eyes met and we both could see the pain and hurt in each other eyes. "(Y/N), what are you doing here? Having a bad day, too?", he asked me. "Yeah, I am", I said, looking down at my feet. "Would you like to walk and talk about it", he asked, lifting my chin up to look at him in the eye. "Yeah, I would really like that", I said.

"So, you're going out with my brother but, you're having some problems with him? Is that what I'm getting at?", he asked. "Yeah, that's exactly what's happening", I said.  "Well, are you happy?", he asked him. "Well, I..... uh. No, I'm not happy", I told him, letting a tear run down my cheek. "Well, I wont tell you how to live your life but, do what you need to do to be happy", he said. This is the first time I have ever seen him so serious. "Yeah, you're right", I said. "(Y/N), let me just say this before you make any decision", he said, "I love you.... so much. I miss you so much. I know I made a huge mistake and I am so sorry. Smexy told me that that's what you're suppose to do in a relationship and I was so gullible and stupid and listened to him. I am so sorry", he finished.