New Years/ First kiss

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you all

Slenderman

Slenderman and I were on another date for New years, we were out and about in his forest just having the time of our lives. We were walking, talking, playing around, a little flirting here and there, and eating the lunch that Slendy packed us.

Right now Slendy and I were laying down on the blanket, that he also packed, looking up at the stars. "It's almost Midnight", I told Slendy. "Yeah, a new year", he said in the most relaxed way. "I wonder what 2016 will hold", I asked him. "Well, it's 11:59, I guess you're about to find out", he said.

I looked up at him, just to be greeted with nice soft lips pressed against mine, right as the clock hit 12:00. By time we separated the time were 12:05 and we were smiling like goof balls. My first kiss was on new years, this is the best day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Splenderman

Splenderman through a New years party, but the strange thing was that it was just for the both of us, no one were invited. I thought it was kind of sweet that he would plan a party just for the two of us, no loud annoying people, no music that we don't like, and most of all, all of the space we need and wanted.

Splendy  set up all of the decorations, which were rainbow colors, set up games, he even set up prizes, and he also made the food we were eating, there were candy, drinks, cake, basically anything that could give us a sugar rush.

"Splendy, I love everything you did", I said, finishing my cotton candy. "I was hoping you did, I got a little help from my friend Laughing Jack", he said, finishing his last bite of devil cake. "Who's laughing Jack?", I asked confused. "He's my friend, even though he like black and white", Splendy said.

"Well, tell Laughing Jack thank you because this is wonderfull", I said. "I'll make sure to tell him", Splendy said. We turned on the tv to time square so we could see the ball drop. "Are you ready for 2016", Splendy asked me. "Well we'll see in the next minute", I said.

Splendy left my side to go in the kitchen, I was confused until he came back out with two glasses of wine. "15 more seconds!", Splendy yelled. By the time he walked back over to the living room, it was time to countdown, "10, 09, 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, -", before I could continue smooth lips were on mine, wine still in hand.

When he pulled away I was shocked, "Splendy?", I said confused and still in a dream like state from the kiss. "Well, it's been too long since we started going out and we never kissed, it was about time", he said, smiling with the biggest smile I have ever seen on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smexy

We all know Smexy isn't the romantic type, he likes to get down to 'business', if you know what I mean. So it was no surprised when he just flat out kissed you, and it wasn't even on New Years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff the killer

Jeff thought it was a good idea to crash a New Years party, and when I say crashe i mean kill everyone that was at the party and clean the blood up so he could use the party for himself. I would have said that it was sweet but he fucking killed everyone at the party.

"Jeff, what the hell", I said to Jeff, walking into the house that he crashed. He already moved the bodies and cleaned up the blood, "What, I did it for you", he said. "I know but still, it was somebody else party, it's not right. Also I can still smell the blood", I said.