When he catches you reading yaoi

Hey toris well, this is embarrassing but, I don't have any idea of what to write about in the next chapter. PLEASE HELP!!! i'm not talking about characters, i'm talking about what the reader going t do, if you get what I'm saying. I just need ideas so I can get a good idea of what you guys like and want me to do. Don't worry I wont take your credit, I will put your name in the chapter the one who asked for the chapter.

Wow over 200 reads, you toris are so kind to me.

Also I'm going to continue the story in your P.O.V so instead of 'you' and 'your' its going to be 'I' and 'mine'. Okay got it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slenderman

I were In your living room looking at Slenderman X Jeff the killer yaoi pictures on google. 'Why?', you may ask, because it's funny what people can make up. It's not like a fetish I have a fetish or anything I just like reading and looking at pictures of yaoi.

I was already on the second page of google images when I heard a voice behind me. "(Y,N), why are you looking at that stuff", Slenderman asked out of no where. I hurried and closed my laptop, pushed it aside and looked behind me where Slender stood.

"The question here is 'why are you here'", I said. "Well, considering this is my girlfriends house, I think I can be here to see my girlfriend. Now back to my question, why were you looking at yaoi", he said. "You can't prove if I was looking at yaoi or if I weren't", I said.

"Then let me see your laptop", he asked, holding out his hand for the laptop. "What?", I asked, not wanting to give up my laptop. He didn't say anything else, he just walked around the couch and grabbed my laptop.

I tried to run away but one of Slender tentacles grab my waist and sat me down beside him, I would have gotten up again if it weren't for him not letting go of my waist. He opened the laptop up and scrolled down. All he did was looked at me and walked without another word.You grabbed your laptop and ran to your room where you finished looking at the pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Splenderman

It was morning time and I had to go to school in ten minutes so in the meantime I was looking up my boyfriend on google when I seen a yaoi of him and some other person that look like him but didn't have a face. I started looking at yaoi of Splender and this other face- less guy. There weren't many, but the ones that were there I would look at them.

By now I had to leave because school was starting and I had to get on the bus. I wasn't very happy to go to school, but I already missed the bus once this week and if I miss the bus again my parents won't be able to take me.

The day dragged on with the same old boring pace. It was like any other day, boring classes, nasty lunch food, Too much PDA in the halls, Bullies and meaningless work, looks like nothing will ever change around here.

"Thank god, one day down many useless days to go", I said before unlocking the door to my house. I dropped my books and backpack by the stairs and got a snack from the kitchen before I went upstairs to start on some homework.

When I got there I seen Splender sitting on my bed with my laptop on top of his....lap. DUH! "(Y/N), what is this", he said showing I the pictures I were looking at before I left for school. "Um, just some pictures", I said slowly stepping back to avoid this embarrassing moment.

"Why am I kissing him with my suit off", he asked. He was just too innocent for his own good. "Give me that", I said grabbing the laptop and running out of my room. I deleted the history and clicked out of google, regretting ever going on there In the first place. That's still not going to prevent me from looking at it later. XD