How It Happened

Hahaha! Third story punks!* please excuse the author for her over-enthusiasm* And my sister said I would never make it this far! Shun the non-believers Charlie. SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. And without further ado the story!

Texas sighed as she was set down on America's dresser, she only wished to be like America.

'I mean, he is my dad so why aren't I like him?' She thought as America turned the lights out. Texas was tired of living like this, if this could count as living. Was this going to be her existence? Spending the rest of her days stuck as a pair of glasses? Being America's daughter made her want more than this. Texas wanted to hug her father, see what is it's like to walk, to know what America would think of her.

That snapped her out of her thoughts. What if he hated her, disgusted that she had never been like any of them, the nations. Texas is a pair of glasses for goodness sake, it just isn't natural for her to even have a consciousness!

A part of her knew that her wish to be with America was impossible, but she kept on wishing for it.

Another voice burst into her mind, it was kind and sweet, but it terrified her. I mean, wouldn't you be scared if you had only one voice in your head for your entire 'life'?

'You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get into your thoughts! Oh yes, hello there poppet I'm here to grant your wish!'the male voice cried out in happiness, it also it sounded ..... British?

'W-who are you? And how can you grant my wish?' she managed to force out, still not completely trusting the person.

The voice just laughed, ' I'm Britannia Angel! And I can grant any wish because, well, I'm magical!'

Texas felt a sudden sharpness...but she had no idea how she actually felt it. ' What's happening to me? How?' She suddenly felt something soft beneath her, and something brushed against her shoulder.................

"Wait, I have a shoulder?!" Her horse voice cried out, as Texas frantically looked down at the body she never had. She looked like a 10 year old and was wearing one of those white smocks that new nations have. As far as Texas could tell she had dark brown hair and a deep tan. Texas felt such joy at that moment that she radiated warmth. She looked up at the man that had helped her escape her prison. He had messy, short blond hair and green eyes. His thick eyebrows seemed very familiar, and he also seemed to be wearing a dress-thingy and Greek-style sandals. He was holding a star wand and a halo was floating above him. That was odd, but he did say he was magical and an angel so it was sort of okay. He seemed to have wings, but these things seemed a bit too crazy for her.

"Well this is much better! As I said before I'm Britannia Angel, and you are now a new member of the world! Oh I'd better go, my other self is stirring. Good luck!" He smiled and waved his wand and disappeared after muttering something about 'not warning her about a frog'.

Texas looked over and saw her father content in his bed and smiled. Any one would be wierded out that she was now human, and that a little girl would be so happy to see her toes.Maybe she is strange.

Then again she used to be a pair of glasses so that's okay.