Hospital Visits and Pasta-Eating Men

I'm sorry about not updating earlier, I was being a loser and fell out of the fandom for a bit and was wallowing in self pity and anxiety. I'll try to make this chapter extra long to make it up to you guys.
Rated T for Romano's language

Texas threw up into the trash can next to her bed while England looked away guiltily.
America rubbed her back soothingly, like England had years before for him.
Canada sighed as -Kumatoto?- Kuma something tried to squirm out of his arms to see Texas better. It was hard to keep the nurses from finding out that the polar bear cub could talk, so it was helpful that Canada was almost see through (no matter how depressing that was).
France frowned as the nurse came in and told them it was just a mild case of food poisoning.
Of course they had already known that, coming to the hospital was just a formality. They could only thank God that she hadn't eaten all of the scone.
The French man boredly began styling Canada's hair and the maple loving nation was too done with everything to put up up a fight.
They were there in a comfortable somewhat silence as Texas occasionally attempted to throw up. That treasured silence was gone when the door burst open, revealing a disheveled, angry Mexican entering the room.
The miffed nurse came through a few seconds after him saying,"You can't come in! Only family-"
America sighed,"He's her," he hesitated a bit-what was he?-,"He's her dad."
The nurse grumbled unhappily, but left them alone.
Mexico's eyes shone with happiness, but pushed past that and asked about what brought him there," What happened?"
America sighed yet again,"She didn't listen to us when we told her not to eat Iggy's food."
Mexico couldn't help but giggle,"She never liked people telling her what to do,even if it was common sense they were trying to get across."
Texas pouted,"Not tr-"
She cut off as she began to dry heave and Alfred just patted her back awkwardly all the while.
France had a moment of genius and reached into his very manly man purse made of only the manliest products forged in the volcano of manliness only to be wielded by...You get the idea.
He pulled out a black hair tie that he conveniently had, though England suspects he fixes up Seychelles' hair from time to time. He swiftly put Texas's hair into a ponytail so it won't get into all that icky stuff in the trash can.
Texas would have smiled her thanks, but she was too busy trying to empty the contents of her stomach into said trash can.
Mexico was slightly jealous that France was the one helping his little one and not himself, but alas, there was really nothing he could do about it. Even if he had that moment of fun with her-a great field full of laughter and wildflowers- he couldn't ever be able to hold her like he used to. At least he was able to make sure she was happy. Mexico idly wondered if she was comfortable, but before he could inquire the door burst open yet again.
"Ve~! Ciao everybody! I made some-a pasta for you!"
"Dummkopf! Ve can't just come in here uninvited!"
"I second that opinion."
The axis powers had shown up. Great.
"Hey potato bastard! You better not touch my fratello!"
"Calm down Lovi, I'm sure Germany wouldn't hurt Italy."
And Romano and Spain decided to show up too. Might as well invite Russia while we're at it.
The FACE family seemed very put out by most of the G8 showing up in their newly acquired members hospital room. Canada looked like he was refraining from yelling at everyone to get out and England looked like he fought that battle and lost. Badly.
Right before he could blow a gasket the door swing open yet again and nearly sent Italy flying into the wall since he was right beside it.
"Have you seen-"the sort woman covered in blue stopped in the middle of her sentence when she saw the "people" she had been looking for right in front of her.
Romano freezed up,"Shit! She found us!" The Italian man turned to the tall blonde next to him with a scowl taking up most of his face,"This is all your fault, you potato bastard."
"Romano?"
"Yeah Germany?"
"You're literally no help right now."
"Noted."
The Axis plus two ran from the room followed closely by the nurse, who was shouting apologies over her shoulder.
Surprisingly, Italy hadn't left the room yet. He still stood there with a goofy look on his face, not even acknowledging that his friends just left without him.
"Here America, this is the pasta I made for you. It's a bit-a rushed, but OK." The auburn haired man-child smiled sweetly at the recently expanded family before turning fairly serious and "looking" Texas in the eye (his eyes were still closed),"Texas, I know-a is kind of scary but remember that we're here for you. Like we always were, and always will be. Don't forget that we once had you to love too."
Then the peppy man turned on his heel and left, likely not aware of the silence he left on his wake.
Mexico, who had surprisingly stayed silent through all of this, spoke up,"Italy knew her too, but they only met briefly and I assume Spain told him all about her."
Texas caught all of their attention by chuckling softly.
"I remember him complaining to me about how Romano won't follow orders, and how we were alike in that way." Texas didn't show any sign of wanting to continue speaking after that, so the nations were left to sit in only slightly awkward silence.
This silence decided to say goodbye to the world (at least at some of it) when America spoke up.
"What are we gonna do with this pasta?" America held up the fairly large pot filled to the brim with steaming noodles and the delicious smell wafting off of it made his family rather amazed with how much self-control he had.
America looked put off by their surprised looks and jumped to defend himself,"What? It is a perfectly reasonable question!"
England mentally shook himself before smirking,"That's why we're surprised. It couldn't have possibly came out of your mouth."
Canada snickered at his dad's teasing, it was harmless though. Arthur always apologized at the end of the day and made sure Alfred knew he was only poking fun and made sure to never go too far in his joking.
Francis playfully hit Arthur's shoulder with a smile,"Be nice England."
Mexico could only watch on as the obviously close family had their loving jests with each other and thought of once was and could have been if only he hadn't been a jerk. He sighed and turned away, not noticing America's worried look.

Guys, I am soooo sorry about not updating but while I was writing this weird thought came to me and whispers,"What if you made America and Mexico end up together" and now I'm screaming because my muse always does this to me. But what do you people think? Should they end up together or no? Til next time (which is hopefully soon)