Isn't Family Great

Im pleased to a announce a two week streak of updating this story. Hopefully I'll stay on that streak. I can only apologize ahead of time if that happens.
I'm thankful for all of my awesome readers who tolerate my bad update schedule and writing.
Enough of this, on with the story.

Coming back to your house after dropping off a rival for your child's affection should have been a relief.
It wasn't.
Instead America was greeted by his twin brother; one pervy old French man who was dating the Brit with impossibly thick eyebrows.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Was the first thing out of the English personification's mouth.
America winced at the at the tone of voice, England sounded so hurt.
America rubbed the back of his head (he seemed to be doing that a lot) ,"I'm sorry, but I didn't even know that Texas would suddenly become a person or that she was even a person before she was my glasses." his answer sounded more sarcastic than apologetic, but you could hear the panic in his voice.
Their expressions softened, but England pretended his didn't,,"F-fine, I didn't care that much. I just wanted to meet her."
Texas chose then to join the conversation, though her expression was confused,"But you did it, didn't you?"
England's eyebrows furrowed (it was funny to see them do that)," I only saw you for the first time at the meeting."
Texas frowned (which looked more like a pout, which Canada found absolutely adorable)," But you were the one who got me out of the glasses. You called yourself Bri-"
"-ttiana Angel." And finished England with a groan. France laughed and Canada couldn't help but snicker at the English "gentleman".
"Out for a night con the town without me, Angleterre?" The Frenchman said, he would've been mad that his boyfriend didn't invite him, but having a new family member drowned out the hurt.
The British man blushed and mumbled something before speaking up,"I thought I was drunk, not bloody smashed. I must've drank too much. I just hope Texas' which was the line when I granted." He shook his head,"It would be bloody awful if I did."
Canada, who had been quietly observing Texas, spoke up,"Arthur, stop swearing. Texas is an impressionable kid."
They all paused for a moment,"It would probably be best if she spends very little time with Romano."
That name tickled Texas' memory but, she shoved it back. Refusing to acknowledge her memories and what triggered them was her plan A... and her only plan.
She joined the conversation while America tried to convince Canada to make him food, and for the question that had didn't bothering her for a while.
"What are you guys to me?"
She now had their complete attention. Texas wasn't used to any kind of attention so she squirmed, uncomfortable.
"I mean, since Canada is dad's brother he's my uncle," Canada's heart soared at the idea,"So, what are you guys to me?" She gestured towards friends in England. Everyone's expressions were pricelessly stumped.
At least, until America grinned deviously.
"Well, since they did raise me,"America began, Canada began smoking as he caught on,"they are your grandparents!"
The Bkack Sheep of Europe and the Nation of Love stammered,"W-What?"
England is bright red, but secretly pleased (tsundere!) with a "grand" title in their newly expanded family. France's indignant cries of not being that old (though France really is that old) and Canada was waiting for his already known title to be officially assigned him.
"And you!"The two Americans pointed at the Canadian, smiling,"You shall be... Drumroll please."
Texas complied with the Cheshire cat smile.
"You shall be my dear child's uncle!"
Normally shy man beamed, though Matthew had known that's what he was going to hear.
Texas stood, she had sat down to drum properly, and spoke,"Well, I'm kinda hungry. Anybody want to get a snack too?"
The F,C and E of FACE-they're going to be needing a new name since Texas is with them now-sighed, another thing she had inherited from the energetic American. His appetite was awfully big for a person his size, so this could only assume that Texas' appetite was the same.
Canada nodded with a fond smile,"I could make some pancakes if you want."
France's eyes widened,"Non petit, shall make her the best food she has ever tasted. You will love my cooking, petite fille. At least you'll like it better than Arthur's." That last part was stage whispered so that his boyfriend could still hear him.
England scowled at him,"Bloody frog, I can cook better than any of you."
At the chuckling of his family the blonde's face turned as red as his brother's hair.
" I'll let Texas decide who's a better cook. I'll cook my scones and you'll cook whatever you want."England her and held his nose up in the air, though his family paled, they were rather excited to see how the Britain would try to get Texas to eat his scones. She had been waking up to see a lot of the nations run away screaming at the prospect of him cooking.
The small girl paled," No thank you. I-I'll take their offer if you don't mind."
The man's face fell and Texas but her lip and made a decision that she would later regret to make her grandparent happy.
"Fine, but I don't have to like it."
Ignoring the desperate pleas of her family she not into one of the scones England had made rather quickly.
Needless to say, she ended up with a trip to the hospital.

Why did I give England so many different names I do not know but I'm glad if you were able to keep up.
This. Concludes this chapter of Texas' Wish stay tuned for next weeks chapter about Texas' visit to the hospital. She should have listened to everyone.
The next chapter will also include interactions with our favorite Axis trio and more allies, maybe Spain and Romano if my imagination goes in that direction?
Goodbye for now!!