In which Texas introduces herself, in the worst way possible

Hey guys! I wasn't going to update this this early without any comments on the previous chapter, but it was my birthday so I did this anyways. (If any of you are curious it was on October 29) And on with the story! (It's really short)

America awoke to the sun shining brightly and a little bird chirping happily on his window sill.

"Hey little guy, the weathers great huh? And those pancakes smell good, Mattie must be here." America spoke to the bird, smiling at it.

'I wonder when he came over, I don't remember him calling. He normally does that before he comes.' America shrugged, he just wanted some of Canada's delicious pancakes. America put on his suit, unfortunately for him there was a meeting that day. America stretched his arms, trying to make himself used to it.

America ran down the stairs, eager to eat Matthew's delicious pancakes. But who was down there was not his twin, no he had never met this girl before. She hummed quietly as she began to make eggs (medium-fried just how America liked it).

"Um, who are you and what are you doing in my house?"America asked, totally freaked out.

She smiled at him, "I was wondering when you were going to wake up. I made you some breakfast, that meeting requires a lot of energy. Oh, I'm Texas, your daughter."

America fainted.