Since When Did You Have a Kid?!

Texas looked around the room with a curious gaze while trying not to stare at England. When they had first burst through the door it had immediately gone silent,and  America found himself in the center of attention. Not that he minded, it was just that Texas had looked so nervous he was rethinking even going to the meeting.

  Italy was the first to speak,"Ve~!Who's-a that, America?"

  America suddenly looked down and mumbled something incoherent. Texas began to stare at Italy's gravity defying curl and without warning reached out to touch it. The world was surprised when America sent the small state a scolding look which made Texas withdraw her hand immediately and look abashed.

  "Sorry," she apologized shyly to the energetic Italian.The sudden moment after that she was watching them from behind America's leg. Texas looked at Spain with a look of confused recognition, and Spain hadn't been squealing with about how cute she was to Romano's surprise. He had just sat there looking very shocked. Romano gave her a more thorough once-over than the one he had given her earlier, and felt as if he had seen her before. But where?

  Germany glared at America who tried to look else-where, "Italy had a good question. Who is she?"

Texas had lost all of her shyness at the demand and smiled brightly at them (which vaguely reminded them of the summer sun),"Howdy y'all~! I'm Texas!"

  "And also my kid." America said uncharacteristically soft, but was still heard.

  England did a double-take and spat out his tea while France began to gape like a fish, and Canada seemed like he was hyperventilating.

"Holy maple syrup that blessed my pancake" was one of the various things being incoherently mumbled by the usually quiet nation, but most nations just looked on in shock.

" Wowser, they really  don't know how to take news well," Texas stated after a few  minutes.

  America snickered and nodded in agreement.

"B-but how?" England spluttered,"Nations can't have children!"

America shrugged," I dunno. I woke up and she was just kinda there. Makin' me pancakes and struggling to brush her hair."

Texas' cheeks were dusted pink and grumbled a reply, "Was not."

" You were brushing up."

  She turned so red a specific Spaniard would have thought she was one of his precious  tomatoes. And so Spain did.

  "Awwwww~! She looks like a tomate Lovi~! Almost like-" Spain suddenly cut off and turned to a somehow sleeping nation that looked somewhat similar to him, and seemed very annoyed.

  "Hey, Mexico! Wake to heck up!"

  And green eyes met blue.