I'm not freaking out, I'm just being heroicly suprised

Wassup! Ok, if you are read this you deserve so many cookies!(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::) Anyways Italics=me, 'kay? Now be free my pretties and read!

America was awoken by "Texas" poking him in the stomach. Repeatably. And it hurt, a lot.

Texas smiled down, worry disappearing from her eyes,"Yay! You're awake! I didn't think that you were gonna make it to the meeting!"

Suddenly, America's priority was getting to the meeting on time. He looked at the ten year old and didn't care if she had randomly appeared, he just needed to get to his meeting on time. He sighed, he was about to make the stupidest decision in his life.

"Listen, kid-"

"Texas."

"Yeah, Texas,"he said not believing her,"I need to get to my meeting, and I can't exactly leave you here...."America trailed off, seeing the look of pure love and joy on her face.

"So, you're telling me I can go with you?"Her smile was as bright as the sun, she was practically glowing at this point,"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" She pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

'Wow, she is almost as strong as me.'America thought as she let him go, letting oxygen back into his lungs.

America sat up (can't believe he was still lying on the floor XD) and wondered how he was supposed to sneak her into the meeting with no one noticing. "Texas" cleared her throat, getting his attention.

"Um, so why did you faint earlier?Did I freak you out that much?" 'Texas' questioned, tilting her head.

America's pride kicked in,"Heroes don't freak out, I was using a strategic method of not turning myself over to the enemy."

Texas looked hurt,"So am I the enemy?"

"No! Um...fine I got heroically surprised, let's leave it at that." America relented.

She immediately brightened(bipolar much?)," So, when we gettin' goin'"

"Right now!" America panicked when he looked at his wall clock.

Texas smiled wider,"So, I wonder if the world is ready to meet me?"

America sweat dropped as he thought,'I wasn't even ready to meet you. And if you are who you say you are, I don't think I'm ready to be a dad yet.'

And CUT, that's a wrap for today! I hope you like it! Any suggestions are welcome! Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night, or whatever time it is when you read this!