In Which They Clear Things Up, Or At Least Try To

Omygosh, I'm so sorry! I had accidentally clicked unpublish and that happened. It was a mistake and I promise it'll never happen again.
On a unrelated note I have decided to update this every week! Yay! Most of the story will be fluff or hurt/comfort.
Without further ado, I give you Texas' Wish chapter 7!!

After a somewhat awkward hour of watching movies, eating junk food, and avoiding awkward questions, the Americans had enough.
"Wanna do something?"America asked, looking over and seeing Texas boredly playing a game involving chess pieces and laying siege to a castle.
She looked up confused, "What do you mean?"
He shrugged,"Well, since we can't seem to find anything to talk about here, I guess we could prank people."
Texas' eyes seemed to light up and so America took that as a sign she wanted to do it.
"What should we do?"she asked, brushing strands of her hair out of her face.
"Prank call some countries? Call Mattie and pretend we're going down in a barrel on his side of the Niagara?"
She frowned,"The last time you did that he freaked out so bad he called the president."
He sighed laying down again,"I don't really-" America's eyes shot open as a "brilliant" idea came to him from above,"We could toilet paper the White House!"
Sadly, Texas bought into the idea and smiled,"That sounds awesome! Let's do it!"
Their grins were so devious that any confusion about their relation was cleared and the illegalness of the project was forgotten.
Soon, after hours planning, snacking, and buying supplies, they were ready.
Well, almost.
Texas was making a mess of the kitchen, insisting that she make them dinner. Seeing as America was a semi-responsible adult, he had to make sure that she didn't hurt herself, but ended up trying to fix any mistakes that she made make, making the mess bigger. Currently, they were covered in flour (which didn't make a lot of sense seeing as they were making hamburgers) , ketchup, lettuce, onions, and a bit of meat. And unfortunately, the doorbell rang and so America excused himself, forgetting the chaos of the kitchen for a minute.
As he opened the door and saw who was there, America's happy greeting died in his throat.
"Hola, America. Can I come in?"Mexico asked anxiously.
Frowning, America nodded and open the door.
"Um, I came to apologize for earlier. About the... thing with Tejas. I didn't know it would happen. It's been forever since I've seen her too."Mexico said quickly.
America held his hands up in the timeout position,"Wait, wait, wait. Texas was someone before she was my glasses?" Sometimes America was slow to understand things.
The Hispanic nation's eyebrows furrowed,"She was a pair of glasses? How did that happen?"
America shrugged,"That's what I would like to know."
"Dad,"hesitant call came from the kitchen,"Is this supposed to happen?"
America turned around and ran towards the kitchen, beckoning Mexico to follow him.
Chaos.
That is the only word that can begin to describe the hamburgers. Somehow she managed to make a hamburger look like Darth Vader, while making the rest look like deformed Stetsons.
America sent her a quizzical look,"How'd this happen?"
Texas blushed and looked away while her fingers twisted each other,"Well, this cool song came on and I started to dance to it and so my hands are moving weirdly and then that happened. So... yeah."
Chuckle brought them out of this world of strange food and into a world of... still strange food.
"You'll get used to it.She makes a lot of food look incredibly weird." Mexico said, shaking his head fondly,"Even spaghetti, if that's possible."
Texas' lower lip quivered,"M-Mexico. Um, what're you doing here?"
Mexico seemed to preen at the sound of her voice,"Tejas... It's been so long! I missed you-"he stopped at the wobbly lip she was giving him.
"You hurt me! How can you miss me? I don't remember everything, but enough to remember that you hurt us!" Her watery eyes glared at Mexico accusingly and hurt.
Mexico just stared,"Oh I-I should go. Sorry, I didn't-" his voice cracked and he bowed his head,"Goodbye."
America and Texas just stared after him, but finally Texas found her voice.
"You can stay for dinner if you want,"Texas took pity on him,"You seem sorry so... I guess I can forgive you for a lil' while"
Mexico's face brightened considerably.
"But," she continued with a smirk,"You have to help us with our plan."
"What plan?"he asked, confused.
America just gestured towards the bag in the corner, grinning.
Mexico sweat dropped,"Dios mio."