Scolding and Meeting the Boss

I'm sorry for not updating earlier, but at least in was this week. I've recently become obsessed with Yuri on Ice so I was busy with that. So...on with the story.

The head of security watch the footage with resignation,"Goshdarnit, Alfred."
The nation question was sneaking across the screen with a large bag on his shoulder, being followed by a small child and a grown man. He could only assume the others were countries. Either way he would have to report this to president.
Alfred sunk down in his seat as his boss berated him for toilet-papering that all the trees on the White House grounds, not even on the topic of all the memes on a stick he stuck on the ground.
"-other nations tag along!" The president rubbed his hands across his face. Alfred rubbed the back of his head and smiled sheepishly,"Sorry, Texas was feeling bad, and I was bored, and Mexico just happened to be there. One thing led to another and that happened."
Pulling his face out of his hands, Obama frowned," Texas, how did your glasses-"
America looked panicked,"I meant to call, but it's been busy. Sorry, I should have told you first."
Obama looked at him worriedly,"Al, what-"
Again he didn't get to finish his sentence because the door burst open.
"Dad! I've been looking all over for you!" The little girl from the few ditch was standing there, her brown hair in a ponytail, blue eyes vibrant with enthusiasm, clothing old white clothes and barefoot.
She seemed to notice Barack,"Howdy sir! I'm Texas!"
Obama gaped,"Wha-"
The universe  seemed set on never letting him finish a sentence because the blonde next to him started freaking out, meaning something bothered him.
A lot.
"-Need to go! I left the oven on!"America tried desperately.
President Obama sighed,"I suppose I'll have to alert everyone of her presence. Oh, this will be a pain to explain to Joe."
Texas snickered because of the memes on the ground outside were mostly about the vice president. America smile was sheepish when he acknowledged the idea of what Joe Biden would do when he found out America had a daughter.
"Well, I'll be going now."Texas said and then she took off running.
America glanced around," So, I'll be leaving so Secret Service won't arrest her. Um,so, bye!"he took off running with the speed of her treating Italian. Obama knew it was useless TL after the American, but he did anyways. He sighed again and picked up his phone so he could call his vice-president (soon they'll be Trump's problem).
Texas had accidentally found the first-lady.
Unfortunately, the first thing Texas had said to her was ,"I'm hungry. Got any food?"
After being offered kale, the state was welcome any escape. Luckily, her dad was always always had her back.
The usually grinning blonde took one look at Texas is pleading face in the kale extended in Michelle's hand, America intervened so his daughter wouldn't make the same mistake he did.
"Michelle! Hey,um, I see you've met Texas!"America grinned shakily.
"Texas? That's who you are?" She questioned the young child.
Texas nodded shyly and made her way over to America and quickly stuck her hand in his. He looked at her, happiness shown his eyes but also apprehension. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.
"Let's go home please." Texas looked down at her feet, being stuck with a person with kale chips would make anyone want to go home.
America smiled,"Sure thing, Tex! But first we gotta grab Mexico, he kinda has my keys."
Michelle and Texas frowned,"Why does he have your keys?"They both asked.
He shrugged,"Wanted to make sure I didn't leave him and let him get arrested."
The blue-eyed man began to pull Texas in the direction of where they had left their accomplice.
Texas didn't want to be rude so she waved goodbye to Michelle, even if she didn't like her kale chips.
America and Texas were thoroughly startled when Mexico's head popped out of a bush next to them, a pout fixed on his face.
"Jerk! You left me to hide from Secret Service!"
Alfred chuckled nervously,"Sorry 'bout that. My boss found me out, and I got scolded." his expression was rather cowed for a superpower.
Mexico huffed in annoyance, but regardless he climbed out of the bush, though a leaf remained stuck on his head.
"Let's go before they figure out where I am." Mexico dusted of his clothes and gave Texas a small, yet fond, smile. (Though she didn't see it, she was oblivious as the nation she acknowledged as her father).
Nodding in agreement, they took off running towards where they had parked the car they had arrived in.
Which would lead us to their next problem.
"Crap! I left the keys in the bush!"
Face palms courtesy of our main protagonist and her father.

That concludes our chapter of the week! Please give me feedback! I love to hear from y'all! And ideas are welcome! Good night or morning or maybe afternoon my dearest readers!