Chapter 3- Great Problems in the Great Hall

<At the Great Hall>

"Is it true you fainted? You actually, fainted?"

You scoffed, hearing your cousin talking to Harry. Malfoy has been gloating for the last three minutes. As if he didn't act like a wimp and come into your compartment. Luckily, he hasn't been insulting you.

Fred glanced at you to see whether you were okay. You nodded reassuringly. But Fred looked concerned. You shrugged it off and you looked at the first years who were entering the hall with Mcgonagall. You loved watching the expressions of the younger ones. Some looked mystified, some looked nervous, some looked excited.

You watched as a few kids got sorted into their houses then you spaced out. You thought about your father, Fred, plans after Hogwarts, your mother-

"(Y/n), eat your food." Fred says.

"Oh." And that was your great comeback. You looked down and realized that the food had already been served. I don't remember serving food for myself... You look at Fred and he smiles. He must have...

"You heard? Sirius Black escaped! Black... (Y/n) Black... You're related to him aren't you?" Lee asked as you nervously played with your food.

"Your Black's daughter right?" a boy named Ernie Prang from Hufflepuff said. It seemed that everyone had heard their statements.

You noticed everyone was looking and pointing at you. You started getting more uncomfortable by the second. You slowly send a glance at the twins, they saw you and gave a reassuring smile. You returned the gesture and continued eating.

After the feast was over, you decide to go and settle in the dormitory. As you made your way to the big oak doors, you hear a Ravenclaw say-

"Well if it isnt the murderer's daughter. Tell me Black, do you take after him? Maybe you'll take murdering as a profession. Maybe if the ministry is kind enough you'll end up in the same cell as him. But don't worry you won't get the dementor's kiss. I don't think even the dementors will want to kiss your ugly self."

You knew that voice. You knew whose it was.

Amaria Nott. Your arch enemy. She had her long silver blond hair neatly braided. She had gorgeous looks. Every boy at Hogwarts wanted to date her. You also noticed that many people around her were laughing. Dealing with that scum had become routine. You opened the door and out of the Great Hall you went.

You went to the dorm and got settled there. Your roommates were Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet. They came a bit later and the three of you changed into your night gowns. You had talked to them about you holidays and they shared their experiences.

After they were asleep, you went to the Astronomy tower. You never cared if it was after curfew. So why now?

You sat there, looking at the view of the Forbidden Forest and letting your tears flow. You suddenly heard someone clear their throat behind you and you saw the one and only-