Chapter 16- The Awkward Reunion

Your eyes open up to see light. You weren't dead! You noticed that you weren't at your bed. You were laid on a dusty old bed.

"Achoo!" You sneeze as dust enters your nose. You sit up and feel a jolt of pain rising on your abdomen.

"Always had that dust allergy, haven't you?" You hear a masculine voice. You looked to the side to see him.

Sirius Black. Your father.

You were dumbstruck. You couldn't agree to this miracle. You thought this was some cruel trick that your eyes are playing with you.

"(Y/N)! You don't have to look as though it's Merlin in front of you!" Your father laughs.

"Dad? H-how?" You manage to stutter.

"Like this." He says and turns into a dog. Snuffles. He was an animagus?! More importantly, you gave away all your secrets like the ones about you liking Fred and all to him. Your father knew about your love?

"Viola!" he says after turning back to his human-self. You felt like you'd rather prefer the dog version of him.

"Umm... Where are we?" You asked nervously as you looked around the room.

"Oh. Here? This is the Shrieking Shack." He says as if the place with was said to be haunted by ghosts were nothing.

"THE SHRIEKING SHACK!" you shrieked.

"Yeah. There's nothing to worry about. By the way your stomach is healed." you looked down to your abdomen, he was right. It was healed.

"Hmm.." you say in an agreeing manner. Silence took over father and daughter. Sirius sat on the bed.

"So... How's school?" Sirius asks you.

"Seriously?" you ask with a raised eyebrow.

"No, (N/n). Siriusly." he laughs. You smiled at your father's childishness.

"Its good..."

"Good.."

"So? You were Snuffles all a long?"

Sirius breaks into a grin.

"Why didn't you give me any signs?" You ask and his grin faltered a bit.

"I thought you had believed what the Ministry had said. That night in the Astronomy Tower when you told Audrey and I that you had thought otherwise, then I decided I would have to tell you sooner or later."

You nod your head understandingly.

"So how is Reyna?"

"Mom is fine... She is a little upset though... She has "promised" the ministry to report to them if she ever comes across you. But we both know that's not gonna happen." You laugh.

"Yeah. I remember back when I was in sixth year Reyna and her best friend Lily used to threaten James and I that they'd go and complain whenever they caught us setting up a prank. But they used to never do it." He said, remembering old times.

You smile fondly, at your dad. You glance at your watch. 5:30 am.

Audrey would come down for breakfast at six. You didn't want her to know you me your dad. In fact, you didn't want anyone knowing about your encounter with your dad. You didn't want them getting the wrong idea.

"I have to go! Audrey is supposed to meet me for breakfast!" You say bolting out of bed just to receive pain in your stomach.

"Ouch..." You whine.

"Don't stress to much. And you better get going. Tell no one about this meeting except Audrey. She wouldn't judge."

"Bye, dad!" You say exiting the Shrieking Shack.

You walked back into Hogwarts and immediately bump into Audrey.

"(Y/n)! Did you hear tha- what happened? Your shirt is full of blood!"

Shit, you think.

--x--x--(time travel)--x--x--

"So you're telling me that the dog- I mean person we told all our secrets to was your father?!" Audrey speaks.

"Shh! Someone might hear you!" You whisper and put your hand on her mouth.

"Mhh! Mhh!" She mumbles and bites your hand.

"Ow!" You say and pull your hand away.

"What was that for?!" You ask in a whiny manner.

"Your hand is still covered with dry blood!" She reasons.

You look down and realise that she was right.

"Scourgify." You tap your wand on your had and it vanishes.

"Come. Now, let's go for breakfast. I'm so hungry!" Drey says and pulls you out of your dorm.

You two entered the great hall and both of you sat near the twins and the trio.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Hermione says with a smile. You've always liked this girl's character.

"Mhm mhm!" Ron says with food filled in his mouth.

Hermione hits his head with a book and Ron chokes on his food. They will make an extraordinary couple. You thought and ate a bit of your food.

Poke. You ignore Fred.

Poke. Ignore

Poke. Poke. Poke. "WHAT?!" You shout.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with puppy eyes which was very difficult to resist.

"Yeah..." You softly said and continued eating.

"Seriously?" Fred asks.

"Yes!" You say and peck his cheek.

You were acting cooly so that you could hide what was going on in your head. It sounded more like this: BAAAAH! FGESHSHAH! OMFG! FRED ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! FJSHGDGE!

"(Y/n)?" Fred asks poking you. Again.

"What?" You ask a little uncomfortably as you noticed the distance between your faces.

"I love you." He says.

"I l-love you too." You manage to stutter.

The two of your faces were inches apart. You could feel your breaths mingling.

Then Fred did the expected.

He kissed you. And you kissed back. The little people in your head were cooing and your brain had gone on full disco lights mode.

You two pull away from the kiss and stare back into each other's eyes.

"(Y/n)? Fred? Earth to (Y/n) and Fred." Audrey says spoiling the mood.

"Mood spoiler." You mumble blushingly and you continued eating food.

You heard the voice of students and teachers buzzing around you. Most of them were talking about that Black who finally got the love of her life.

Daaaaaaymn, (Y/n)! Finally got the guy of your dreams huh? So this might be one common question in everyone's head:- Is this story over? And the answer is... Umm... No. There is still more. More drama, more confusion, more irritating late updates from us and mainly, more of (Y/n)'s life! Comment what you think will happen later. That Black now has got 6K reads and about 400 likes! None of this would be possible without you guys, the readers, you wonderful people's constant support. Love ya'll
-Suzzane_Phoenix