Chapter 5- Running from a CAT-astrophe

~Previously on That Black...~

You turn again to face George.

You gasp.

There you see behind George...
--------------------------------------------------

MRS. NORRIS!!! That fiend of a cat has been behind your case since you entered the Great Hall of Hogwarts.

You look at George. He looks back and sees her.

"On three?" he asks.

"On three." You confirm.

"One"

"Two."

"Three."

"RUN!" You both said together and sprinted down the stairs that led you away from the tower.

Norris must have already informed Filch because before you knew it, Filch was running behind you with his lantern.

You were imagining Filch and Norris' wedding. Where Mrs. Norris would be walking down the aisle with Dumbledore. Filch's best man would be Snape and Norris' maid of honor would be the feisty feline Mcgonagall.

But sadly she was married to Mr. Norris. Maybe she ran away from her husband to Filch? Who would want to be with him!

Unless, of course, Filch's real name was Norris till a vampire made them swear that he should keep their marriage a secret.

"Stop you, rascals! I SAID STOP THIS INSTANT!" Filch's voice was booming in the corridors and interrupting you thoughts.

You just hoped no teachers heard him or they'd also be running behind you. You thank Merlin that he did not see your faces because if he did... Let's just say this wouldn't be the light hearted cliched story you are reading.

You and George were sprinting down the corridor until George pushes you into a broom cupboard. Why is he doing this?! For all we know there might be a couple shagging in there!

When you enter, you heard surprised yells. Right. There was definitely a couple snogging in there. You ignored them and looked through the keyhole. You waited until Mr. Filch had walked back to his quarters where he and Norris could hybridise.

With Filch gone, George and you let out a sigh of relief. You turn around and mentally scream. You saw something which was only seen in your nightmares.

Fred Weasley and Amaria Nott.

You look at George. He had sympathy written in his eyes. You looked at Fred who was trying to button up his shirt. And your glance went on Nott. She had a smirk on her face which clearly said 'I win.'

You look back at Fred and recollect that time he kissed you at Diagon alley. Had the kiss meant nothing to him? Because you had definitely felt sparks.

Fred's expression morphed from a goofy grin to an angry and jealous one.

"What are you two doing here?" He sneered.