Chapter 18- There Is Something Fishy

~PREVIOUSLY ON THAT BLACK...~

"Bye, (Y/N). Write letters often." She waves, jogging to keep up with the train.

"I will, mom. I will."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 - There Is Something Fishy

Longing for one more look, you turn back to glance at your mother.

You see her. Not your mom but Amaria.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" You scream turning your back to the window.

Fred and George drop their bags at your sudden scream and turn to you in equal faces filled with equal worry.

"What happened????" Fred comes near and takes your hand, leaving his trunk on the floor.

"I-I think I saw..." You start but cannot continue (half the reason was shock and the other was the tingling feeling up your arm while Fred held your hand).

"You saw...?" George prompted.

"I think I saw Amaria."

"Amaria?" They say simultaneously.

"Y-yeah... she was wearing a blue dress and a... a wig." You stutter out.

"A wig? What is she? Bald?" Fred said in a laughing manner to make you more cheerful.

"Umm...Yeah? Because (Y/N) made her bald...remember?" George replied.

Fred's mouth formed a perfect 'O'.

"Does that mean what I saw was real?" You ask, dreading the reply.

The twins exchanged dark looks. "Maybe. Maybe not." George shrugged.

Fred didn't want to think otherwise. "Nah! Why would she be wearing a blue dress? She told me she hates blue."

"She told you that?"

George silently shook his head at Fred. At clueless Fred.

"Yeah, she told me that when we were..." Tingling feeling up your arm disappeared.

"...friends." Fred finished.

Boys, you thought, sooo clueless.

X--(time travels when you're having fun (with Fred) )--X

"Oh, (Y/N), did you go to the world cup?"

You don't regret buying the tickets but not going. "No. Besides, mother was occupied with some urgent work and she couldn't go."

By "urgent work", you meant your dad who had chosen that very moment to meet his family again.

"You could have come along with us. Dad had us seats at the very top. Even Harry and Hermione tagged along." George said.

The invitation melted your heart. "That's so kind of you." You pause. "I'll hold you up on that invitation."

"Be free to do so." Fred replied with a glint in his eye. A glint? You saw George nudging Fred ever so slightly. Something fishy was going on...

"Are you guys hiding something fro-"

"TROOOOOOOOOLLLEY! ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY???"

You took out the sushi your mum had packed for you. (Yes, wizards eat muggle food at times.)

Fred bounced up and diverted his attention to the aisle. You looked at George expectantly. He followed Fred hurriedly.

There is something fishy here... You think and you looked down at your tiffin. Something fishy in the sushi!

You mentally high five your self for thinking that.

X--(time travel)--X

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), you there? Earth to (Y/N)!"

"Huh?" You mutter, waking up from your trance in the common room, next to the fire.

George was waving a picture of Corny Fudge on your face. "OI! You alright?"

Fred elbowed George in the stomach. "Owww...what was that for?" He rubbed his belly.

Fred pointed at George straight in the face. "Find your own girl to 'OI'." Then, turning back to you, he said with utter gentleness. "Are you alright?"

George, still rubbing his stomach, exclaimed "That's what I asked her!"

Fred rolled his eyes, snatched the Daily Prophet cutting of Corny and started fanning you.

You loved your boyfriend.
You hated Corny.

"Take that piece of chocolate corn away from me!" You swat away the poster in disgust and watch it fall into George's lap.

"Chocolate corn? Where?" Lee jumps out from nowhere and looks around, in amusing wonder.

"She was referring to Fudge, hippogriff piss." Fred shakes his head at Lee.

"Fudge? Corn?...Ohhhhhhhh! I get it! Hahahahahahahah!" Everyone stares at him with incredulous faces. Poor boy.

"Did you know that 'Chocolate Corn' is allergic to corn? Wow! Now that's corny!"

"George, for Merlin's sake, no more corn before (Y/N) is allergic to corn too." Fred crunches up the newspaper cutting and discards it into the fireplace and adds quietly "Corn is tasty."

"I think I'm already allergic to corn...elius." You reply.