Chapter 14- WHAT?!

PREVIOUSLY ON THAT BLACK...

"The thing is that-"

X--X--X--X--X

Chapter 14- WHAT?!

"The thing is that, yesterday, while we were eating dinner yesterday night I saw Amaria's friend, Haj (you know that she's a potions genius) slip something into Fred's pumpkin juice. After dinner I had told Fred that and that I suspected it was a love potion. He had gotten angry at me and stormed off. Later before going to bed then he asked me whether if we could go to Zonko's after his date with Amaria. I said no and that I was planning to catch up with you." George says.

WHAT?! This was a little too much for you to register. Amaria was giving Fred a love potion. You couldn't help but wonder why? You could feel your face turning pale.

"Why did you tell him that?" Lee asks.

"I did that as I thought that would make him angry!" George then adds, "And also because it is the truth."

"So... Fred? He's under the influence of a love potion?" Drey asks.

"Yeah. And I suspect Amaria is behind this." George confirms.

"For sure it's Nott behind this. Or why on earth would Haj give Fred a love potion to make him fall in love with Amaria?" Audrey reasoned.

"(Y/n)?" George asks.

"Yeah?" you acknowledged.

"What do you think?" Drey asks.

"I think... I think we should go back to Hogwarts." you say and you headed out of the door to Hogwarts.

x--x--x--x

"Miss Black? Why you back from Hogsmeade so early?" Mcgonagall asks with a bewildered look.

"Amaria Nott and Haj Xavier has been putting Fred Weasley under the influence of a love potion!" You say, cutting to the chase.

"A love potion? What a ridiculous idea!" Mcgonagall says.

"Professor, haven't you noticed the difference with Fred since the feast? He has not been into any trouble, no pranks and has been lingering around Amaria like some lost puppy!"

Mcgonagall sighed. "You are right. Mr. Weasley has been quite out of trouble. It doesn't seem much like him. I'll put this thought into consideration, Miss Black. Now, why don't you head back to your common room?"

"Okay ma'am." You say and oblige.

x--x--x--x

Two days had passed. It was the Quidditch finals. You had sat with the other Gryffindor students supporting your house. Amaria and Haj were no where to be seen after that 'discussion' with Mcgonagall.

Even Fred wasn't around them. But that was probably because of Wood's hectic Quidditich practices. Harry had been telling you about this. You were surprised that Harry hadn't judged you with him thinking that your father was the reason of his parents death.

The sound of Madam Hooch's whistle had snapped you out of your thoughts. The game had begun.

The match starts, and it was a dirty game, with Slytherin committing multiple fouls against Gryffindor. Harry could not catch the Snitch until Gryffindor was more than fifty points up or else Slytherin would win the Cup. He was trying to pay attention to the game and the Snitch.

Gryffindor was up by sixty points (largely through penalties).

Harry saw the Snitch, but was thwarted by Draco, who holds on to Harry's broom, preventing him from reaching it. Gryffindor lose the advantage because everyone on the team is getting angry at Slytherin's antics.

Harry then helps Gryffindor regain their lead by blocking the entire Slytherin team, then manages to catch the Snitch, edging out Draco by inches. Gryffindor wins the match and the Cup!

"WOO-HOO! GO GRYFFINDOR!" You screamed with your fellow housemates.

x--x--x--x

"Hey (Y/n)..." Fred says, approaching you.

It was the Gryffindor's victory party and you were silently reading on the couch next to the fireplace.

"What?" You say in a snarky tone. You saw Fred cringe and he sat down next to you. You felt like your throat was turning dry.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. Amaria- she had made Haj put in a love potion into my food and made me think that I was in love with her." At this moment, you wanted to scream 'I told you so ' but you decided against it and let Fred continue.

"I wanted to stop my actions but I couldn't. The potion was too strong. Dumbledore had reversed the potion yesterday and Amaria and Haj had been expelled. I'm really so-" you cut him off.

"What?!" you said and Fred gave you a questioning look then continued.

"I'm really sorr-"

"Not that. The statement you made before."

"Oh that? Amaria and Haj were caught and they have been expelled." Fred says the he looked at you for your reaction. You stared at the ground not believing the news you heard.

"YIPPIE!" You squeal then hug Fred. He laughed and hugged you back. You had missed his warm hugs that made your knees feel weak and your heart to melt.

You heard Fred whisper into your hair, "I've missed you (Y/n). I'm really sorry for hurting you."

"Hey! It's fine! It's not like you had any other choice!" You say as you blushed red.

"Well, well. This is so cute that I could barf." Audrey's voice makes you pull apart. You turned as red as Fred's hair.

"It seems like these two have finally gotten along!" George says next to Fred.

"How are you here? I thought this was a Gryffindor's victory party." You ask Audrey.

"George invited me." She said and you responded with a "Ohh!"

"How about we get this party started?" Fred says pulling you into the dance floor.

This was going to be a heck of a night.