Chapter 22- Screw you devil-ette!

"Pucey! Long time, eh bro?"

Pussy stops in his tracks and scowls at Fred's hand over his shoulder.

"What do you want, Weasley?"

He spits the word out as if it were dirt. You resist the urge to kick him hard.

Fred jokes loudly. "Haha! I thought we had gotten over the fact that my name is better than yours, Pussy."

Girls standing nearby, snicker.

Malfoy, who was passing by, sneers. "Well, if it isn't Pussy and Weasel."

You don't resist the urge to kick him hard.

In no time, Malfoy was limping out of the corridor.

Pussy stares at Malfoy's limping figure. Then he stares at you. And then at Fred.

"I think I'll be going now." He backs off slowly.

Fred's eyes glint and you know he is going to make another joke.

"Why? Are you a scaredy cat, Pussy?"

X---X---Time Travel---X---X

You and Fred were having a great time at the Gryffindor table. George joined in (you didn't mind a Fred look-alike) and the jokes were never-ending.

"And then Fred says, "Why? Are you a scaredy cat, Pussy?"" You tell George and the three of you burst out laughing.

"That was hilarious, Fred! Good one."

You turn to see the French girl congratulate Fred with a lipsticky smile.

"Oh, hey ...!" You cheerfully greet her, just realizing that you didn't ask her name till now.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" She greets you back in a high-pitched voice.

Fred turns to her with a confused face.

"Heello!" She fluttered her eyelashes. "I aim Angellete."

"Angellete." You repeat. "Little Angel."

"Oui oui... My name meeeans leetle angel." Her eyes kept wavering to the Ravenclaw table where the other Beauxbatons sat.

"Little angel! How perfectly..." Horrid. You wanted to say. "...wonderful."

"Thank you...You have a beautiful name too."

Fred coughed. "Uhh...now that we have our names told and appreciated, how about we continue our meal?"

You turned back to your plate but waited for Angellete to return to the Ravenclaw table.

...
...
...

She didn't. Instead, she sat down, grabbed a plate and loaded food into it. Screw you devil-ette!

"Erm... you two are dating?" Angelette asks in a low voice.

You choked on your porridge and turned to Fred.

Fred turned to you with an equally surprised face.

You sat up straight and blinked hard. "You could....say so...." You muttered quietly.

Angellete clearly looked worried for some reason but she hid them.

"Awwww... That's so... sweet."
Her eyes returned to the Ravenclaw Table.

Something was siriusly wrong with that French girl.

X---X---Time Travel (with Fred)---X---X

"You there, SpyHottie?"

You rolled your eyes and clicked the walkie-talkie which you had learnt to use from among the muggle junk you found in your dad's room. He would always make fun of it.

"Fred, I told you not to call me that. You do know this is a three-way walkie-talkie. Lee can hear you too."

Fred had, like his dad, changed the walkie-talkie to a three-way one and found this a wonderful opportunity to use his 'invention'.

"We don't actually need these." You said matter-of-factly.

Lee, on the other side of the corridor, was fumbling with his walkie-talkie.

"But it's fuuunnn." Fred whined from the other side.

His tone melted your heart and before you knew it you were agreeing to his words.

"Back to mission, SpyBlackDog."

You tiptoed a few steps across th-
"Wait." You say, stopping.

You see that Fred listens to you and stops in the middle of climbing down a staircase.

"Why BlackDog?" You say.

You hear Fred sigh and murmur "Merlin's underpants" through the walkie-talkie.

"Because a black dog follows you...and your last name is Black....?" He states the obvious.

"Oh. Okay." You continue tiptoeing. You look around. Right. Left. Right. Fred. Left. Fred.

No weird French girls.

"The coast is clear." You mutter into the walkie-talkie.

And then you hear the most dreaded footsteps.

18k reads and 1k likes!!! Thanks so much for that, my wonderful readers.
This chapter is dedicated to BelleBooks128 Thanks for lighting up our day with your funny comments.